  1. Quean

    Quean Guest

    can i get my a/c to include a home line thrü telecon?

    Quean, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Quean

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:13:24 +1300 "Quean"
    used 3 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >can i get my a/c to include a home line thrü telecon?

    huh?

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Quean

    trout Guest

    Quean wrote:

    > can i get my a/c to include a home line thrü telecon?

    Yes, any modern air conditioner can do that.
    --
    "If it's less than six feet long, any colour but blue, and installed by
    Norwegians."

    trout, Dec 23, 2004