Kiwi Alpha Omega

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jim, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    HELPPPP!.
    Can any1 help me find a decent file sharing app that ain't full O crap.
    I downloaded Kiwi Alpha and it seemed to do the biz for a hour, until it
    turned my computer into a router for 15 galaxies that wheren't even known by
    Darth Vader, talk about the fucking dark side.
    I DUN that Napster beta testing shite and I still ain't buying. And if the
    the truth be known, I charge £20000 a year as a analist.
    From now on all Data enetering my computer without good cause, IE, my
    processor being used for purposes other than that perscibed by me shall be
    charged at a rate of £100 per byte.
    Anyone wishing not to comply with my terms and conditions should either stop
    doing it, or shut the **** up, (desist).
    If you do not agree to these terms, then please search the internet and see
    if this is legal.
    My Equipment, My rules. Bind It, Upload It.

    ---
    Jim, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Jim

    °Mike° Guest

    Perhaps you should spend some of your immoral
    gains on a decent anitvirus.

    On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:57:43 GMT, in
    <rHptd.414$>
    Jim scrawled:

    <snip>

    >I charge £20000 a year as a analist.

    <snip>

    >---

    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2004

  3. How bad is it when you're using a FREE antivirus and you can't be
    bothered to update it for about 9 months? And while serving as a traffic
    hub for unknown species no less. At least with the 7.0 free version the
    sig works better.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Oh never mind, just realized it's you European types with your crazy
    date formats.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Jim

    °Mike° Guest

    Repeat after me:
    "Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years."

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:19:33 -0500, in
    <>
    Rôgêr scrawled:

    >Oh never mind, just realized it's you European types with your crazy
    >date formats.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 8, 2004
  6. So if someone asks you "What day is today?" do you answer "Eighth of
    December" or "December the eighth?"

    --
    Swings both ways here.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  7. Jim

    Scrote Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    >> So if someone asks you "What day is today?" do you answer "Eighth of
    >> December" or "December the eighth?"

    Friday.
    --
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
    that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe
    Scrote, Dec 8, 2004
  8. On 08 Dec 2004, Scrote scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >>> So if someone asks you "What day is today?" do you answer
    >>> "Eighth of December" or "December the eighth?"

    > Friday.

    It's Wednesday....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!! The Staff of Life
    The Old Sourdough, Dec 8, 2004
  9. Jim

    °Mike° Guest

    "Eighth of December", which is what it is, of course.

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:33:21 -0500, in
    <>
    Rôgêr scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 8, 2004
  10. Jim

    Duck ducking Guest

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:33:21 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >So if someone asks you "What day is today?" do you answer "Eighth of
    >December" or "December the eighth?"

    The 8th, the month is not a day.
    Duck ducking, Dec 9, 2004