    Or
    Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a
    stand-alone dishwasher?

    Harry, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Harry

    x@y Guest

    "Harry" <> wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone

    dishwasher.

    Try here: http://tinyurl.com/jsvar

    or maybe here: http://tinyurl.com/k3fzr

    good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Aug 23, 2006

  3. Harry

    Sunny Guest

    "Harry" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone
    > dishwasher.
    > Or
    > Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a
    > stand-alone dishwasher?

    At SADS (Stand Alone Dishwasher Shop) in your state ?

    Sunny, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Harry

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-08-23, Harry <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone
    > dishwasher.

    The fact that you need to ask, is a strong indication that you really
    shouldn't try.

    > Or
    > Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a
    > stand-alone dishwasher?

    Have professional carpenters not yet migrated to the colonies? <WEG>

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Aug 23, 2006
  5. Harry

    Spuds Guest

    On 22 Aug 2006 22:40:24 -0700, "Harry" <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone
    >dishwasher.
    >Or
    >Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a
    >stand-alone dishwasher?

    If it's a "standalone" dishwasher, why should the cabinetry have anything to
    do with it? Wheel it over to the sink and Bob's your uncle.

    Perhaps you're referring to "built-in"? Rough-in is 24" wide, and full height
    of standard base cabinets, which I believe is 36".
    --

    "If hooking a car battery up to a monkey's brain will help find the
    cure for AIDS and save somebody's life, I have two things to say...

    - Nick DiPaolo

    Spuds, Aug 23, 2006
  6. Harry

    Frosty Guest

    As the sun rose on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:09:22 -0400, the distinguished
    and oh so talented Spuds <> climbed up to the
    podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip of ice water and shouted in a
    loud voice:

    >On 22 Aug 2006 22:40:24 -0700, "Harry" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone
    >>dishwasher.
    >>Or
    >>Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a
    >>stand-alone dishwasher?

    >If it's a "standalone" dishwasher, why should the cabinetry have anything to
    >do with it? Wheel it over to the sink and Bob's your uncle.

    Bob's your uncle?

    Frosty, Aug 25, 2006
  7. Harry

    Spuds Guest

    On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:08:11 -0400, Frosty <> wrote:

    >As the sun rose on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:09:22 -0400, the distinguished
    >and oh so talented Spuds <> climbed up to the
    >podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip of ice water and shouted in a
    >loud voice:
    >
    >>On 22 Aug 2006 22:40:24 -0700, "Harry" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hello,
    >>>
    >>>How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone
    >>>dishwasher.
    >>>Or
    >>>Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a
    >>>stand-alone dishwasher?

    >>If it's a "standalone" dishwasher, why should the cabinetry have anything to
    >>do with it? Wheel it over to the sink and Bob's your uncle.

    >Bob's your uncle?

    Actually, he's my brother in law, the useless tit...

    Spuds, Aug 25, 2006