    software!
    Thanks for reply on the newsgroup.
    Alessandro (Radio)
    Radio, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Radio

    Clare Quilty Guest

    I happily played discs on the 500 authored with DVDit Standard & Pro,
    Scenarist, DVD Workshop and DVD-Lab. I also burnt an authored disc image
    with Nero and that was fine too. DVD-RWs seemed AOK as well.

    Regards,

    Tony

    --
    N. B. To reply to me, remove a word in my email address after the at symbol,
    to leave the name of a popular MS-owned web mail service!
    Clare Quilty, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Radio

    Frank Guest

    "Radio" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if there is an incompatibility between Kiss DP 500

    DIVX-DVD
    > player and DVD-R recorded on PC?
    > I can figure out how let Kiss player read DVD-R authored with Sonic my-DVD
    > software!
    > Thanks for reply on the newsgroup.
    > Alessandro (Radio)

    not had any problems with the 450 or 500 reading own made dvd's apart from
    when they were first delivered with thier original firmware, with the old
    firmware they used to come up with no playable files on this disc error, but
    it only takes 5 mins to download and flash the new firmware
    Frank, Oct 27, 2003