    more than 16 colors that isn't painted in.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/double_stick.htm>

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 10, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Scott W Guest

    On Jan 9, 4:20 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Yes folk, these birds are small and fast, but can't escape the obsolete D200
    > and Formidable 500.  Even with such speed he can't escape the double stick
    > bokeh and blown highlights, but the kingfisher has incredible detail and
    > more than 16 colors that isn't painted in.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/double_stick.htm>

    I am not seeing much detail at all, but I am seeing the double sticks.

    You have done better then this in the past, this image is very soft.

    Scott

    Scott W, Jan 10, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jan 10, 7:27 am, Scott W <> wrote:

    > I am not seeing much detail at all, but I am seeing the double sticks.

    Rita loves the double stick.

    Annika1980, Jan 10, 2008
  4. Scott W wrote:

    >> Yes folk, these birds are small and fast, but can't escape the
    >> obsolete D200 and Formidable 500. Even with such speed he can't
    >> escape the double stick bokeh and blown highlights, but the
    >> kingfisher has incredible detail and more than 16 colors that isn't
    >> painted in.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/double_stick.htm>
    >>

    > I am not seeing much detail at all, but I am seeing the double sticks.

    BINGO! There's also no post processing other than *MAJOR* crop and resize
    for web.

    > You have done better then this in the past, this image is very soft.

    BINGO AGAIN! Nor do I take an image that is clearly at its limitation for
    being usable and crop the living crap out of it and Photoshop it to death
    only to try to pass it off as a photograph. It wasn't meant to be good. It
    would have been nice if I were, but it isn't

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 10, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 1/10/08 9:37 AM, in article , "Rita
    Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Scott W wrote:
    >
    >>> Yes folk, these birds are small and fast, but can't escape the
    >>> obsolete D200 and Formidable 500. Even with such speed he can't
    >>> escape the double stick bokeh and blown highlights, but the
    >>> kingfisher has incredible detail and more than 16 colors that isn't
    >>> painted in.
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/double_stick.htm>
    >>>

    >> I am not seeing much detail at all, but I am seeing the double sticks.

    > BINGO! There's also no post processing other than *MAJOR* crop and resize
    > for web.

    Bingo! Again, the composition, as usual, sucks. If you are going to crop, at
    LEAST do no put the subject in dead center. Photography 101. Hello?

    George Kerby, Jan 10, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Jan 11, 2:00 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 1/10/08 9:37 AM, in article , "Rita
    >

    > Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > >> I am not seeing much detail at all, but I am seeing the double sticks.

    > > BINGO!  There's also no post processing other than *MAJOR* crop and resize
    > > for web.

    > Bingo! Again, the composition, as usual, sucks. If you are going to crop, at
    > LEAST do no put the subject in dead center. Photography 101. Hello?

    Photography 101 plus the "Rule of Turds"..... No matter how hard you
    rub when polishing a turd, it's still a turd! LOL

    PixelPix, Jan 10, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    >It wasn't meant to be good.

    Then it is successful beyond your wildest dreams. And it's the best stuff
    you've ever posted. Be proud. Be fat. Have a huge ass.

    Kinon O'Cann, Jan 11, 2008