    [slightly] fashionable clothing
    Now on sale
    http://www.cafepress.com/sfclothing

    Moo, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Moo

    John Howells Guest

    "Moo" <> wrote

    > Is the R1 King Kong 2 disc special edition coming out in the UK?

    Currently
    > we only have the barebones single disc version or the boxset which I don't
    > think contains the extras either....

    Unlikely. The UK distributor is Universal, and they just released the
    so-called Special Edition, at about the same time as Warner in the US
    released their Special Edition. Universal does not have access to any of the
    Warner material, so the UK release does not use the same restored version as
    the US release, does not have anything that might qualify as a Special
    Edition, and does not even contain the featurette off the earlier UK version
    unless you buy the box set. Nor is any UK edition likely to have the US
    version or extras in the foreseeable future.

    John Howells

    John Howells, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Just get the US version !

    andrew.upton4, Dec 21, 2005