    Does Thunderbird have a Killfile? And if so, How do I find it & set it up?

    Aido.
    TB ver 1.0.7
    Aido, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Aido

    Andy Luddy Guest

    Aido wrote:
    > Hiya Peoples.
    >
    > Does Thunderbird have a Killfile? And if so, How do I find it & set it up?
    >
    > Aido.
    > TB ver 1.0.7

    The effect of a killfile is done using Tools / Message Filters. The
    shortcut to killfile a particular user is open a message from that user,
    right click on the address, select "Create Filter from message", and
    customize. The selection will be From is that user, and the default
    action is Delete the message.

    --
    Andy Luddy
    Perform appendectomy to reply