    I want to make it so I don't see postings from certain people.
    How do I make this happen?
    Can it reeally be done?

    bk, Sep 23, 2005

  2. bk

    Brian Guest

    "bk" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:en_Ye.3965$...
    > Not sure if that's the correct term, but I see it often in
    > alt.food.barbecue.
    > I want to make it so I don't see postings from certain people.
    > How do I make this happen?
    > Can it reeally be done?

    yes, too a certain extent. depends on your news reader. i.e. in OE if i
    didn't want to read any of your posts i would mark a post from you and
    select tools>>block.......

    but of course, you can't be sure if the person you are blocking has nym
    shifting as a hobby.

    rules are another thing read the help files /?/

    Brian, Sep 23, 2005

  3. bk

    Brian Guest

    "bk" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Not sure if that's the correct term, but I see it often in
    > alt.food.barbecue.
    > I want to make it so I don't see postings from certain people.
    > How do I make this happen?
    > Can it reeally be done?

    was meant to be mark the post>>select message>>block sender

    Brian, Sep 23, 2005
  4. "bk" <> after much thought,came up with this in

    > Not sure if that's the correct term, but I see it often in
    > alt.food.barbecue.
    > I want to make it so I don't see postings from certain people.
    > How do I make this happen?
    > Can it reeally be done?

    Yes
    http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq_kill.html
    And read Playing Nice on Usenet
    -max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

    What's in a Name?, Sep 23, 2005
  5. bk

    Max Danife Guest

    bk wrote:
    > Not sure if that's the correct term, but I see it often in
    > alt.food.barbecue.
    > I want to make it so I don't see postings from certain people.
    > How do I make this happen?
    > Can it reeally be done?

    *PLONK*

    Max Danife, Sep 23, 2005
  6. bk

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Highlight one of your posts, go to "Messages", "Block Sender...".

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Sep 24, 2005