    Regards
    Peter Jenkins
    see http://www.sensiblesentencing.org.nz
    Peter Jenkins, Nov 19, 2007

  2. Peter Jenkins

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:15:28 -0800 (PST), in message <>,
    Peter Jenkins wrote:

    > Used to be easy to do in Outlook Express when I used that to read
    > Usenet, not that I did it much, but it is useful for deleting obvious
    > spam (such as the M15 crap plaguing this group at the mo)
    >
    > Was going to ask if anyone know how this functionality can be achieved
    > in Google groups?
    > Have had a look through their help, either I've missed it or it isn't
    > there

    Google Groups itself does not have this. You might find a Greasemonkey
    script for Firefox to give you back some filtering capability.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Nov 19, 2007

  3. Peter Jenkins

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh interweb Peter Jenkins typed:
    > Used to be easy to do in Outlook Express when I used that to read
    > Usenet, not that I did it much, but it is useful for deleting obvious
    > spam (such as the M15 crap plaguing this group at the mo)
    >
    > Was going to ask if anyone know how this functionality can be achieved
    > in Google groups?
    > Have had a look through their help, either I've missed it or it isn't
    > there
    >
    > Discovered this on Google
    >
    > http://www.talkaboutvideo.com/group/alt.video.dvd/messages/1221112.html
    >
    > Hope this is of use to you all

    Hi Peter,

    I read that posted to another of my groups yesterday. It should be a real
    boon to Google users.
    --
    TTFN,

    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Nov 20, 2007
  4. Peter Jenkins

    Graymond Guest

    On Nov 19, 4:15 pm, Peter Jenkins <> wrote:
    > Used to be easy to do in Outlook Express when I used that to read
    > Usenet, not that I did it much, but it is useful for deleting obvious
    > spam (such as the M15 crap plaguing this group at the mo)
    >
    > Was going to ask if anyone know how this functionality can be achieved
    > in Google groups?
    > Have had a look through their help, either I've missed it or it isn't
    > there
    >
    > Discovered this on Google
    >
    > http://www.talkaboutvideo.com/group/alt.video.dvd/messages/1221112.html
    >
    > Hope this is of use to you all
    >
    > Regards
    > Peter Jenkins
    > seehttp://www.sensiblesentencing.org.nz

    I often wondered about Greasemonkey and what use it would be, now I
    know, many thanks for activating this aged brain.
    Regards,
    Ray Dyer
    Graymond, Nov 20, 2007