    Dunf Guest

    Both Vol 1 and Vol 2 will be released as individual sets April 13th and
    16th. prob 13th and 20th by that point, both films will had a thetrical run.
    Dunf, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Dunf

    Jay G Guest

    Dunf <> wrote:
    > Both Vol 1 and Vol 2 will be released as individual sets April 13th
    > and 16th. prob 13th and 20th by that point, both films will had a
    > thetrical run.

    No. Kill Bill Vol 1 will be released on DVD on the 13th of April.
    Kill Bill Vol. 2 will be released to theatres on April 16th.
    Kill Bill Vol. 2 will be released on DVD much later, along
    with a possible boxset of both films.

    -Jay
    Jay G, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Dunf

    Dunf Guest

    "Jay G" <> wrote in message
    > Dunf <> wrote:
    > > Both Vol 1 and Vol 2 will be released as individual sets April 13th
    > > and 16th. prob 13th and 20th by that point, both films will had a
    > > thetrical run.

    > No. Kill Bill Vol 1 will be released on DVD on the 13th of April.
    > Kill Bill Vol. 2 will be released to theatres on April 16th.
    > Kill Bill Vol. 2 will be released on DVD much later, along
    > with a possible boxset of both films.
    >
    > -Jay

    Yes, that's what I meant. Obv vol II will have it's theatrical release mid
    feb so I thought maybe they will release the dvd's on a week apart from each
    other. I might wait for the inevitable box set with box dvd's and a third
    bonus disc, if that's the way it is released. Get ready for the Texas grit
    and wind with the dryness as Uma kicks ass and doesn't stop until she offs
    Bill. What's interesting about David Caradine is his voice frankly. Seeing
    him in scenes with UMA rather than just hearing him may not be as good if
    you know what I mean.

    I was at a concert in Toronto at Skydome where I witnessed a very drunk
    David Caradine kick right through a heavy plate glass door with his steel
    towed, heeled boots. One swift kick and he was through the door clean as he
    tried to avoid the long lineup and chose "his own" entrance. He kicked the
    glass so hard and in the right sweat spot that the glass literally shattered
    to bits. He walked right through the door frame. The cops showed up moments
    after and no one said shit!
    Dunf, Jan 27, 2004