    jap version of this film. dddhouse is region 3 not the full with colour
    included and ebay a little exspensive at the moment

    dave

    Dragon, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Jay G Guest

    Jay G, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    will they import to britian though

    Dragon, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Jay G Guest

    Dragon <> wrote:
    > will they import to britian though

    What, you can't check the help/info sections on
    each site? Sites that will ship to Britain:

    >> www.cdjapan.co.jp - yes
    >> www.amazon.co.jp - yes
    >> www.sensasian.com - yes
    >> www.yesasia.com - yes
    >> www.hkflix.com - yes
    >> www.dvdasian.com -yes

    The last two are US-based, so you'll probably find a better
    deal buying from the others. But yes, I did notice that you
    asked about shipping to the UK in your first post, yes I
    did pick places that would ship to the UK, and yes I did
    find the shipping info on the websites via easily identifiable
    links. Also, yes I have bought from all the sites and have
    had good experiences with each.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Apr 24, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Guest

    On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:17:30 +0100, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi sorry to be a pain where in the UK can i order the full uncut region 2
    >jap version of this film. dddhouse is region 3 not the full with colour
    >included and ebay a little exspensive at the moment
    >

    >dave

    www.superhappyfun.com

    , Apr 24, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Justin Guest

    Dragon wrote on [Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:10:12 +0100]:
    > will they import to britian though

    Nope, but they will export to there.

    Justin, Apr 25, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Justin Guest

    wrote on [Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:42:14 -0400]:
    > On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:17:30 +0100, "Dragon"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi sorry to be a pain where in the UK can i order the full uncut region 2
    >>jap version of this film. dddhouse is region 3 not the full with colour
    >>included and ebay a little exspensive at the moment
    >>

    >>dave
    >>

    > www.superhappyfun.com

    If you want a bootleg

    Justin, Apr 25, 2004
  8. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi sorry to be a pain where in the UK can i order the full uncut region 2
    > jap version of this film. dddhouse is region 3 not the full with colour
    > included and ebay a little exspensive at the moment
    >

    > dave

    I ordered mine from dvdfromasia.com for just over £16 to the UK!

    Great I thought, but I just got an email from them apologising for it not
    being uncut at all, although the email wasn't clear about which edition they
    were referring to. Read the info here:
    http://www.coquesenstock.com/05dfa-images/killbill_info0425.htm.

    I'm not sure if this means that the Japanese R2 edition is not uncut after
    all. So I'm gonna wait until it arrives to see.

    The Unnaturalist.

    The Unnaturalist, Apr 25, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Jay G Guest

    The Unnaturalist <> wrote:

    > I ordered mine from dvdfromasia.com for just over £16 to the UK!
    >
    > Great I thought, but I just got an email from them apologising for
    > it not being uncut at all, although the email wasn't clear about
    > which edition they were referring to. Read the info here:
    > http://www.coquesenstock.com/05dfa-images/killbill_info0425.htm.
    >
    > I'm not sure if this means that the Japanese R2 edition is not
    > uncut after all. So I'm gonna wait until it arrives to see.

    The only version that site sells is the Thai R3 DVD:
    http://www.coquesenstock.com/05dfa/product_info.php?products_id=416
    That version is cut.

    The only DVD to contain the Japanese cut of the film is
    the Japanese R2 DVD. All others, Hong Kong, Korean,
    Thai, have been the US cut on DVD, despite these countries
    getting the Japanese cut in theatres.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Apr 25, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    cheers guys just got from ebay £22 plus postage which isnt bad

    dave

    Dragon, Apr 25, 2004