KFC Chicken strips..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Feb 4, 2006.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Evan Platt

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Feb 4, 2006

  3. Evan Platt

    FML Guest

    FML, Feb 4, 2006
  4. Evan Platt

    Plato Guest

    FML wrote:

    > IIRC, he was asking about Burger King Chicken Fries. Some idiotic bet
    > about whether he could eat 36 of them.

    They are OK, but not really one of the better fast food items out there.
    A standard Burger King burger still beats the chicken fries, but, Burger
    King has shrunk the size of the meat in the last 3 months so Checkers
    beats them now.

    --
    http://www.kissmyip.com/

    Plato, Feb 4, 2006
  5. On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 16:57:15 -0600, Plato wrote:

    > FML wrote:
    >>
    >> IIRC, he was asking about Burger King Chicken Fries. Some idiotic bet
    >> about whether he could eat 36 of them.

    > They are OK, but not really one of the better fast food items out there.
    > A standard Burger King burger still beats the chicken fries, but, Burger
    > King has shrunk the size of the meat in the last 3 months so Checkers
    > beats them now.

    Checkers? Where's that?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 5, 2006
  6. Evan Platt

    Plato Guest

    http://www.checkers.com/home.html

    Plato, Feb 5, 2006
  7. Evan Platt

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Checkers? Where's that?

    Allowing for fishy left-pondian spelling...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chequers

    HTH ;)

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Feb 5, 2006
  8. On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 03:56:05 -0600, Plato wrote:

    >> > They are OK, but not really one of the better fast food items out there.
    >> > A standard Burger King burger still beats the chicken fries, but, Burger
    >> > King has shrunk the size of the meat in the last 3 months so Checkers
    >> > beats them now.

    >> Checkers? Where's that?

    > http://www.checkers.com/home.html

    Dialup. Got tired of waiting for all the flash crap to load. Not
    important; thanks anyway.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 5, 2006
  9. Blinky the Shark, Feb 5, 2006