    What would you all recommend for aiding in the process of becoming an MCSE?

    Thanks
    ~Mike
    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Mike Riston

    Mike Riston Guest

    Thanks

    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Mike Riston

    Gary - US Guest

    What the hell? If you are looking for some kind of shortcut you are not
    gonna find it here. Study the material and get hands on experience. Forget
    all these bullshit "quick, guaranteed" certification places.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Mike Riston

    Gary - US Guest

    So you used braindumps. A$$ Fauker.

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Mike Riston

    Gary - US Guest

    Buy books, set up a training network and learn the shit. What the fauk is
    so hard about that shit for brains?

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  6. Mike Riston

    Robert Guest

    I have testout, it's good, but not great, not worth the money. After looking
    at the cds, I have to find a book to have a better idea of the topic. If you
    see a testout demo, you will see that they use short explanations, that's
    all, not a complete course.
    I will not buy them again. Simulations are not helping a lot. Also, they
    have several errors on the cds, and you will just get updates for one year.
    If they take 2 yrs to fix the problems you are out of luck.
    In other words, spend the money on cheap computers.

    Robert, Jul 23, 2003