Keystone CCNA 2.0 Training Videos

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by e^-i*pi, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. e^-i*pi

    e^-i*pi Guest

    I have a 1989 Buick that was worth $2000 when I passed my first MS exam.
    I'll sell it for $340.

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/attachment.php?postid=1200959|

    e^-i*pi, Feb 19, 2004

  2. e^-i*pi

    SonicBlast Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/2yew

    SonicBlast, Feb 19, 2004

  3. e^-i*pi

    Gilly Guest

    I own a 1988 Pioneer stereo system that was worth over
    $3000...
    I'm selling it now for the same price. Anyone?... lol

    -------------+
    >> | Attachment filename: cisco

    ccna006.jpg |

    -------------+

    http://www.QoD.US

    -----------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1035506.html

    Gilly, Feb 19, 2004
  4. e^-i*pi

    SonicBlast Guest

    The difference is that this training material is still worth $700 plu
    anywhere on the web, check it out for yourself and see but, it seem
    that is has more value the the 1989 Buick you mentioned.

    SonicBlast, Feb 19, 2004
  5. e^-i*pi

    Kendal Emery Guest

    ouch....

    Kendal Emery, Feb 19, 2004
  6. e^-i*pi

    e^-i*pi Guest

    I can tell that you don't understand. Let me make it less than half as
    difficult.
    1. You are shamelessly using this forum as a channel to advertise your own
    private goods.
    2. This newsgroup is called microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse. Find a Cisco
    group.
    3. The Buick had at least some relevance; without it, there'd be one less
    MCSE around the place ... and wouldn't that be a shame?

    e^-i*pi, Feb 19, 2004
  7. e^-i*pi

    JaR Guest

    e^-i*pi opined, On 2/19/04 12:44 PM:

    > I can tell that you don't understand. Let me make it less than half as
    > difficult.
    > 1. You are shamelessly using this forum as a channel to advertise your own
    > private goods.
    > 2. This newsgroup is called microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse. Find a Cisco
    > group.
    > 3. The Buick had at least some relevance; without it, there'd be one less
    > MCSE around the place ... and wouldn't that be a shame?

    Some people get it the first time.

    Others ya gotta hit with a clue by four.

    JaR
    Thug #411

    JaR, Feb 19, 2004
  8. e^-i*pi

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 12/14/03 12:57 AM:

    > so what?
    > i dont have a vcr and i obtained my ccna years ago. how does this pertain to
    > the mcse?

    I have a basset named Sam and I know a guy who's a carpenter.

    JaR

    JaR, Feb 19, 2004
  9. e^-i*pi

    SonicBlast Guest

    I guess math is not the best subject for some. It is listed for les
    than half of $700 so, what is THAT??? HHHmmm... under $300 maybe
    I really don't understand why the example "on paying the same price o
    something" when clearly it has nothing to do with the item for auction
    It being sold at a reduce price. You may want to click on the link an
    read more before saying anything. Taking the CCNA requires some mat
    abilities, enough said

    Gilly wrote:
    > *I own a 1988 Pioneer stereo system that was worth over
    > $3000...
    > I'm selling it now for the same price. Anyone?... lol

    SonicBlas

    SonicBlast, Feb 19, 2004
  10. e^-i*pi

    SonicBlast Guest

    SonicBlast, Feb 19, 2004
  11. e^-i*pi

    SonicBlast Guest

    You have to admit you haven't had so much fun talking about somethin
    for a while. I am glad to help. BTW I didn't list it in this group o
    purpose it was a mistake in my part. So, all you MicroSoft lover
    forgive me and it doesn't hurt to expand your knowledge on the BackBon
    which Windows is installed on. The two worlds meet as one. I lov
    poetry.

    Feel the BLAST, Sonic Blast
    GOOD-BY

    SonicBlas

    SonicBlast, Feb 20, 2004
  12. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > so what?
    > i dont have a vcr and i obtained my ccna years ago. how does this pertain

    > the mcse?

    You have also perfected time travel.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 20, 2004
  13. "SonicBlast" <> wrote in message

    > You have to admit you haven't had so much fun talking about something
    > for a while.

    Oh yes we have.

    > I am glad to help. BTW I didn't list it in this group on
    > purpose it was a mistake in my part.

    hmmm.... I doubt that very much.

    > So, all you MicroSoft lovers
    > forgive me and it doesn't hurt to expand your knowledge on the BackBone
    > which Windows is installed on. The two worlds meet as one.

    True, but the appropriate forum for it is only a mouse click away. Are you
    infering that people are so lazy that you did them a favor by posting it
    here?

    > I love
    > poetry.

    You don't want to get in a Haiku contest with these guys.

    > Feel the BLAST, Sonic Blast

    I'll take a cheeseburger, onion rings, and a chocolate shake.

    > GOOD-BYE

    HEY! Where's my order?

    You are the worst Sonic (http://www.sonicdrivein.com/) employee ever.

    --