    Thanks..looking forward to any reply

    cheers

    Bambi60
    bambi60, Feb 18, 2012

  2. bambi60

    HiFreak1c

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Messages:
    8
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Wireless: WPA2 encrypts packet to the access-point, though if you're using a PSK (likely you are) anyone with that key can decrypt these. This requires a moderate level of technical knowledge however and is probably above your average user.

    Use HTTPS for your emails/banking .etc and your session is encrypted between your PC and the remote server. This is considered secure.

    If you're really paranoid and you want to tunnel all your traffic, you can use something like TOR. Google is your friend.
    HiFreak1c, Mar 6, 2012

  3. bambi60

    garry

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    just put the password on your wifi so that no one can access to your home internate!!!
    garry, Mar 6, 2012
  4. bambi60

    bambi60

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    thanks ..

    Hi HiFreak1c

    Thanks for advise.. WPA2 on wireless....its just that the person who owns the interent who allow me to use and gave me the password to use the internet seems to know what I am doing on my laptop!

    Isnt there some software that allows the admin to see what others on the same internet in the house or work do?

    Yes, am ensuring all personal stuff like email n banking are https..

    will look at TOR...

    thanks again..
    bambi60, Mar 8, 2012