KeyLoggers.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Taylor, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. John Taylor

    John Taylor Guest

    There are two types of keyloggers - commercial and shareware.

    > My question is that if you take products like KeyLogger Stealth
    > http://www.amecisco.com/iks2000.htm or eBlaster
    > http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/ they are commercial
    > programs. Therefore, would normal AV software like McAffee note and stop
    > them, or not.
    >
    > Or would it have to be custom keyloggers?
    >
    > I ask because if it is a commercial product that many businesses use for
    > bona fide purposes (even if they do have Trojan elements) then perhaps

    that

    John Taylor, Apr 26, 2004

  2. John Taylor

    SgtMinor Guest

    Who are you talking to and why are you using a valid domain name in your
    address?

    Domain Name.......... noone.com
    Creation Date........ 1996-08-17
    Registration Date.... 2000-07-17
    Expiry Date.......... 2004-08-16
    Organisation Name.... NetIdentity
    Organisation Address. 350 South Center Street
    Organisation Address. Suite 500
    Organisation Address. Reno
    Organisation Address. 89501
    Organisation Address. NV
    Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

    SgtMinor, Apr 26, 2004

  3. John Taylor

    John Taylor Guest

    OK point taken. It's been changed.

    I was talking to anyone who knows the answer.

    John Taylor, Apr 26, 2004