    TIA.

    Kind Regards,

    Jean-Baptiste

    NNBXX, May 26, 2005

  2. It only means the adoption rate of XP x64 is growing so fast it is justifies
    a keylogger, which is a good sign of profitability on Microsofts side. ;-)
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 26, 2005

  3. NNBXX

    Rick Guest

    And, to add to your observation, if the adoption rate is higher than
    anticipated, the hardware vendors will have more motivation to get x64
    drivers released as soon as possible!

    Rick, May 26, 2005
  4. NNBXX

    Tocapet Guest

    Watchright is a program for parents to protect their kids from bad old
    internet predators.

    Tocapet, May 26, 2005
  5. NNBXX

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    A Google search indicates that WatchRight is a monitoring package that is
    part of AOL and AIM. I am assuming that it is included in the AOL setup
    files that are included in the OS. I would use Control Panel and Remove
    Windows Components and remove the AOL setup files.

    http://www.watchright.com/

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, May 26, 2005
  6. NNBXX

    NNBXX Guest

    AOL setup isn't listed in my Windows Components in Control Panel.

    NNBXX, May 26, 2005
  7. I just browsed to:
    D:\Windows\system32\dllcache\wrexec.exe

    & deleted the file= gone =: )