    names of them)?

    There are 10 types of people in this world...
    ....those who understand binary & those who dont.
    Daniel, May 28, 2004

  2. "Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message
    > I know that one can check for a keylogger by typing something & then
    > searching all files & folders for files containing that entry, or can scan
    > for all files & folders modified with past certain time (last day/today,
    > then refresh the list to see if something was just modified again), but is
    > there a QUICKER way to do this?
    >
    > Also, on the discussion of keyloggers, I've got FamilyKeylogger, but what

    > DONT like about it is all one has to do is search for the EXE file on your
    > system, same with the log file...their names dont change even though you

    can
    > ATTEMPT to hide them in another folder. Anybody know of a program where
    > it's files aren't the same on every install (or where it lets you modify

    the
    > names of them)?

    > There are 10 types of people in this world...
    > ...those who understand binary & those who dont.

    There is two types of person in this world.......
    ......those who respect privacy and those who don't
    Annette Kurten, May 28, 2004

  3. Daniel

    William Guest

    "Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Also, on the discussion of keyloggers, I've got FamilyKeylogger, but what I
    > DONT like about it is all one has to do is search for the EXE file on your
    > system, same with the log file...their names dont change even though you can
    > ATTEMPT to hide them in another folder. Anybody know of a program where
    > it's files aren't the same on every install (or where it lets you modify the
    > names of them)?

    I tried myself PC Acme 7.2 ... :) tried to find it`s log-files or
    executable file - no results...fully invisible program.... maybe
    you`ll have luck :)))

    William H|_|nter
    William, May 28, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Rosco Guest

    William cried out

    > "Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message
    >
    >> Also, on the discussion of keyloggers, I've got FamilyKeylogger,
    >> but what I DONT like about it is all one has to do is search for
    >> the EXE file on your system, same with the log file...their names
    >> dont change even though you can ATTEMPT to hide them in another
    >> folder. Anybody know of a program where it's files aren't the
    >> same on every install (or where it lets you modify the names of
    >> them)?

    > I tried myself PC Acme 7.2 ... :) tried to find it`s log-files or
    > executable file - no results...fully invisible program.... maybe
    > you`ll have luck :)))
    >
    > William H|_|nter

    There are always hardware keyloggers. Tigerdirect.com used to offer a
    32kb hardware keylogger. Wedges between pc and keyboard. I don't know
    many people who look at the back of the pc before using it. Just found
    this one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    ViewItem&category=3740&item=4132496807&rd=1 also try
    http://www.keykatcher.com

    Rosco, May 28, 2004