    happening here, if you want verification of who i am i will gladly submit it
    --
    rf

    =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=, Sep 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=

    Mark Guest

    Belarc Advisor
    It's free.

    Mark, Sep 23, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=

    Theo Guest

    If you have a brand name laptop with the respective
    recovery/re-install disc, you don't need a Product Key.

    Theo, Sep 23, 2007
  4. whats free? contact the oem?
    --
    rf

    =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=, Sep 24, 2007
  5. its a gateway amd64 with xp media cntr ed, it's been the weekend so i have
    not tried to call the oem, but mine is prompting cuz its a clean install
    --
    rf

    =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=, Sep 24, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=

    Doug Forster Guest

    Belarc Advisor is free. Google for it. It works fine on x64 and it does
    exactly what you want.

    Doug Forster

    Doug Forster, Sep 24, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?cmljOTI2?=

    Bill Guest

    Try Magical Jellybean. It will get the key for you. I carry it with me on
    my flash drive.

    BullDawg

    Bill, Sep 24, 2007