    zxcv Guest

    LL OF SUDDEN MY KEYS RE LL WRONG WITH NB NO LETTER BEFRORE B MONG OTHER
    PROBLEMS. WHT GIVES?

    zxcv, May 24, 2004

  2. zxcv

    Chet Guest

    Make sure the connections are secure. Keyboards are cheap, replace it if
    you don't see something obvious.

    Chet, May 24, 2004

  3. zxcv

    colin Guest

    zxcv <> wrote in message
    > LL OF SUDDEN MY KEYS RE LL WRONG WITH NB NO LETTER BEFRORE B MONG OTHER
    > PROBLEMS. WHT GIVES?

    It look likes you`ve got a problem with your `a` and `caps lock` keys.
    Check for something that may be jammed between them. ;)

    colin, May 24, 2004
  4. zxcv

    zxcv Guest

    "zxcv" <> wrote in message
    > LL OF SUDDEN MY KEYS RE LL WRONG WITH NB NO LETTER BEFRORE B MONG OTHER
    > PROBLEMS. WHT GIVES?

    FYI, at the advice of a friend of mine I unplugged the computer and
    disconnected the battery (it is a laptop) and let it sit for a day. This,
    as you can see, solved my problem.

    zxcv, May 25, 2004