    American characters. How can I change the keyboard back to
    Norwegian?
    ..

    speedway, Aug 29, 2003

  2. speedway

    Liz Guest

    "speedway" <> wrote

    > I have reinstalled XP and now the Keyboard has English /
    > American characters. How can I change the keyboard back to
    > Norwegian?

    Go to Control Panel> choose "Regional and Lanugage Options">
    Languages tab> click Details, here you'll be able to set your default
    input language as well as add new languages to your taskbar.

    Choose Add, then select an input language from the list>
    choose the keyboard layout you want to use> OK when done.
    You can switch between these languages by selecting the icon
    in your taskbar and choosing from the list of available languages.

    Liz, Aug 29, 2003