    This is to make our PC based stereo a little more ergonomic.

    Cheers

    Alan Liefting
    Alan Liefting, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Alan Liefting

    linkdown Guest

    Alan Liefting <> wrote in news:416D8122.1070400
    @ihug.co.nz:

    > Anyone know of suppliers who sell a keyboard with an inbuilt track pad
    > in an arrangement similar to a laptop?
    >
    > This is to make our PC based stereo a little more ergonomic.
    >
    > Cheers
    >

    > Alan Liefting

    IBM make one, it's the same keyboard and trackpad as there thinkpads.

    rua.
    linkdown, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Alan Liefting wrote:
    > Anyone know of suppliers who sell a keyboard with an inbuilt track pad
    > in an arrangement similar to a laptop?

    no, but if you find one thats wireless, tell me.
    same purpose as you.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 13, 2004
  4. Alan Liefting

    SNOman Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Alan Liefting wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know of suppliers who sell a keyboard with an inbuilt track pad
    >> in an arrangement similar to a laptop?

    > no, but if you find one thats wireless, tell me.
    > same purpose as you.

    These guys do a good range of wireless stuff

    http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-keyboard.htm

    We've got a 5113 multimedia IR keyboard which we've had for quite a
    while. It has an integrated rollerball mouse which you use with your
    thumb. I can't see it on the site anymore so presumably it's been
    superseded, but I don't know with what.

    We sourced it through http://www.acquire.co.nz
    SNOman, Oct 14, 2004
  5. SNOman wrote:
    >>> Anyone know of suppliers who sell a keyboard with an inbuilt track
    >>> pad in an arrangement similar to a laptop?

    >> no, but if you find one thats wireless, tell me.
    >> same purpose as you.

    > These guys do a good range of wireless stuff
    > http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-keyboard.htm
    > We've got a 5113 multimedia IR keyboard which we've had for quite a
    > while. It has an integrated rollerball mouse which you use with your
    > thumb. I can't see it on the site anymore so presumably it's been
    > superseded, but I don't know with what.

    found this.
    http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 14, 2004
  6. Alan Liefting

    SNOman Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> no, but if you find one thats wireless, tell me.
    >>> same purpose as you.

    >> These guys do a good range of wireless stuff
    >> http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-keyboard.htm
    >> We've got a 5113 multimedia IR keyboard which we've had for quite a
    >> while. It has an integrated rollerball mouse which you use with your
    >> thumb. I can't see it on the site anymore so presumably it's been
    >> superseded, but I don't know with what.

    > found this.
    > http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm

    That's not it, it looks like this

    http://www.hardwareseeker.com/products/5113rf/

    This is the only picture I've been able to find. You can see the mouse
    'button' at the top right, it's a pressure sensitive direction thumb
    button. The right/left mouse buttons are at top left.
    SNOman, Oct 14, 2004
  7. SNOman wrote:

    >>> These guys do a good range of wireless stuff
    >>> http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-keyboard.htm
    >>> We've got a 5113 multimedia IR keyboard which we've had for quite a
    >>> while. It has an integrated rollerball mouse which you use with your
    >>> thumb. I can't see it on the site anymore so presumably it's been
    >>> superseded, but I don't know with what.

    >> found this.
    >> http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm

    > That's not it, it looks like this
    > http://www.hardwareseeker.com/products/5113rf/

    I wasn't meaning that I had foundthe replacement one, just some that
    would do., the second one on the page looked more suitible than the first.

    > This is the only picture I've been able to find. You can see the mouse
    > 'button' at the top right, it's a pressure sensitive direction thumb
    > button. The right/left mouse buttons are at top left.

    we have one or two of them here at work for video conferencing... migth
    have a nose around and fine where we get them from.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 14, 2004