    typing passwords,emails...i've logged in differently 2 type this !!, apart
    from CAPS LOCK, is there another 'lock' in effect, without me
    knowing.....All the Best...FRED
    fredcromer, May 16, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Jim Berwick Guest

    "fredcromer" <> wrote in
    news:40a77559$:

    > Can anyone tell me why my keyboard is using sh,cuts..i never required
    > this, the 'e' runs windows explorer, and there are others....it's
    > stopping me typing passwords,emails...i've logged in differently 2
    > type this !!, apart from CAPS LOCK, is there another 'lock' in effect,
    > without me knowing.....All the Best...FRED

    Hit your Windows key, it got stuck. Windows + E is Explorer, Windows + R
    is the run box, F is find, D is show desktop.

    Just hit the key again, it should "unlock".
    Jim Berwick, May 16, 2004

  3. I've also had problems in my newsreader (Agent) when my "Scroll lock"
    key was activated. The cursor keys would move the entire view window
    left and right, instead of just moving the cursor.

    Scott Gardner

    Scott Gardner, May 16, 2004