    I'm writing the Exam next monday (July 21st)!
    TIA
    Regards: René from Denmark

    René Nielsen, Jul 12, 2003

  2. René Nielsen

    Pikoro Guest

    Most cert. sites overlook keyboard shortcuts that nonetheless are on the
    test, namely F1 and F3.
    Go to a DOS prompt, type a command like dir and then press repeatedly F1 and
    F3 to see what they do.
    Other key combinations: Alt+Tab (cycles between programs in the task bar),
    Ctrl+Esc (brings up start menu), Ctrl+N (spawns new window), F11 (toggles
    views in IE ), Ctrl+Alt+Del (different in Win 9x and NT), Alt+F4 (closes all
    programs, including OS).
    There might be others, Mike Meyers has a nice collection of shortcuts for
    you to learn.
    Hope this helps.

    Pik

    Pikoro, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Hi Pikoro,
    Thanx for your reply. It is a great help.
    Have a nice summer :)
    Regards:
    René from Denmark

    René Nielsen, Jul 13, 2003