  1. wnc

    wnc Guest

    How to install this feature.Any help out there?

    wnc, Mar 4, 2004

  2. wnc

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    (wnc) wrote in
    news::

    > How to install this feature.Any help out there?

    Normally there is nothing to install. Many programs offer keyboard
    equivalents to menu commands. What exactly do you want keyborad shortcuts
    for?

    Fuzzy Logic, Mar 4, 2004

  3. wnc

    joevan Guest

    Re: Keyboard shortcuts:ping Fuzzy

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:32:39 GMT, Fuzzy Logic
    <> wrote:

    > (wnc) wrote in
    >
    >> How to install this feature.Any help out there?

    >Normally there is nothing to install. Many programs offer keyboard
    >equivalents to menu commands. What exactly do you want keyborad shortcuts
    >for?

    I may have asked this before but did you post a bunch of great photos
    of lighthouses a while back to the newsgroups?
    joevan

    joevan, Mar 4, 2004
  4. wnc

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Re: Keyboard shortcuts:ping Fuzzy

    joevan <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:32:39 GMT, Fuzzy Logic
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> (wnc) wrote in
    >>
    >>> How to install this feature.Any help out there?

    >>Normally there is nothing to install. Many programs offer keyboard
    >>equivalents to menu commands. What exactly do you want keyborad shortcuts
    >>for?

    > I may have asked this before but did you post a bunch of great photos
    > of lighthouses a while back to the newsgroups?
    > joevan

    Not me. But here is a sight for you:

    http://www.lorneslights.com/

    Fuzzy Logic, Mar 5, 2004
  5. wnc

    joevan Guest

    Re: Keyboard shortcuts:ping Fuzzy

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:26:49 GMT, Fuzzy Logic
    <> wrote:

    >joevan <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:32:39 GMT, Fuzzy Logic
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>> (wnc) wrote in

    >>>Normally there is nothing to install. Many programs offer keyboard
    >>>equivalents to menu commands. What exactly do you want keyborad shortcuts
    >>>for?

    >> I may have asked this before but did you post a bunch of great photos
    >> of lighthouses a while back to the newsgroups?
    >> joevan

    >Not me. But here is a sight for you:
    >
    >http://www.lorneslights.com/

    Tanks, I passed it along to my friends at tall-ships and to the scenic
    group.
    joevan

    joevan, Mar 5, 2004