    me)
    can anyone remind me of it please?
    mick cant.
    Mick Cant, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Mick Cant

    Unk Guest

    Keyboard Shortcuts That Are Available in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301583

    http://www.seoconsultants.com/windows/tips/keyboard-shortcuts.htm
    http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/keyboard.htm

    Unk, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Mick Cant

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not sure about Outlook, but in Outlook Express
    you press CTRL+F3 for full source headers.

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:50:03 -0000, in
    <>
    "Mick Cant" <mickcant(no spam)@clara.co.uk> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Mick Cant

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mick Cant said:

    > Hi all,
    > My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2400+
    > Microsoft Windows XP Home
    > Microsoft Outlook 2002
    > Logitech cordless keyboard.
    >
    > I know I can right click on a unopened message, then left click on "options"
    > to revel the return path
    > of the e-mail.
    >
    > I used to know a keyboard shortcut to get there easier(or so it seemed to
    > me)
    > can anyone remind me of it please?
    > mick cant.

    Ctrl + F3
    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004
  5. Mick Cant

    Mick Cant Guest

    Hi Mike,
    yes that works in Outlook Express, but in Outlook it takes the message to
    reply!
    have looked at the links kindly given above, but it does not seem to be
    there, i have triea all combination of keys,
    maybe it is not possible in Outlook.
    Thanks,
    Mick Cant.

    Mick Cant, Mar 1, 2004
  6. Mick Cant

    °Mike° Guest

    Maybe this can explain things -- it's for Outlook 2003, but may apply.

    View the Message Source in Outlook 2003
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/view_source.htm

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:02:36 -0000, in
    <>