    menu?

    Thanks
    Bill

    Bill Jones, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Bill Jones

    RussS Guest

    Hold down the windows button as you left click - once you release the
    windows button your usual right click options opens up.

    RussS, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Bill Jones

    Bret Guest

    On 27 Nov 2003 23:08:47 -0800, (Bill Jones)
    wrote:

    >Is there a way to "right click" or "alternate click" if your right
    >mouse button doesn't work?
    >
    >Ex. Shift+Click or anything of the sort?
    >
    >The reason I ask is I can't seem to right click anything without my
    >computer completely freezing. Well that's not completely true, all I
    >can do is Ctrl+Alt+Del and end explorer.exe Then restart the PC again.
    >So I am wondering if there is a keyboard shortcut to the right click
    >menu?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Bill

    Shift + F10 might be what you're looking for.

    Bret, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Isn't that what the file button does? One of the new two on 103/104
    keyboards? The one with the menu as the icon on the button? Right by the
    right Shift?

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Dec 1, 2003