    Ivor Guest

    Hiya all, could someone please remind me how to change the keyboard
    settings from US to UK or UK to US in windows XP...... thanks.
    Ivor, May 20, 2009

  2. Ivor

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ivor wrote:

    > Hiya all, could someone please remind me how to change the keyboard
    > settings from US to UK or UK to US in windows XP...... thanks.

    Start, Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, Languages, Details

    Paul - xxx

    '96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
    Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp
    Paul - xxx, May 20, 2009

  3. "Ivor" <> wrote in message news:tJUQl.138606$2...
    > Hiya all, could someone please remind me how to change the keyboard
    > settings from US to UK or UK to US in windows XP...... thanks.

    Go to Control Panel, select Regional and Language Options, on the Languages Tab click "Details" and add your new keyboard. Once added click the Language Bar button near the bottom of the panel. In the new window click on the first box that says "Show the language bar on desktop". Now when you are working you can switch between keyboards anytime using the Language Bar.

    http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2058/keyboardm.jpg
    J¡m ßéâñ, May 20, 2009