    Where can I get an ergonomic keyboard with an extra large ristrest, dont ask
    me why, I only have tiny little hands,lol.

    Luv Norma

    Norma Stitz, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Norma Stitz

    Be.Al.Zeebub Guest

    Be.Al.Zeebub, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Norma Stitz

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Norma Stitz <> wrote:
    >> Hello boys,
    >>
    >> Where can I get an ergonomic keyboard with an extra large ristrest, dont ask
    >> me why, I only have tiny little hands,lol.
    >>
    >> Luv Norma

    You wanker!

    --
    Some Big ****

    Keyser Soze, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Norma Stitz

    jr1964

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Wrist rest

    Dear Norma
    I had one made for my wife at a custom car shop, she is also very well endowed and had problems at her desk at work. I took an average wrist rest to the shop and told them what I needed and he simply took it apart and used the padding from a head rest cut down to the size we neeed and I had three made up for her.

    jr1964, Sep 22, 2006