    a bit longer.

    Regards

    Dalziel

    Dalziel, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Dalziel, <dalziel@whoever_removespam.com>, the just potty-trained, dead on
    target fraud, and performer of cart wheels, nonsensically wrote:

    > Could anyone recommend a decent reliable keyboard?
    > I have an iTrust wireless keyboard but there is something wrong with
    > the keys. I have to press the keys quite hard to get it to
    > register.....very frustrating. Had it for about a year now. Should
    > have thought it would last a bit longer.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Dalziel

    Dvorzak or Cutey?

    Reverend Franklin Gillerstock-Bloffingtig, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Dalziel, <dalziel@whoever_removespam.com>, the degenerate, synthetic weasel,
    and designer of lace patterns, effused:

    > Dalziel

    I know how you pronounce that name, but if I didn't know, I would never have
    guess it would be pronounced that way. Fucking stupid name!

    --
    Daniel A Arbuthnot

    Solomon Manuchowitz, Nov 29, 2005
  4. Dalziel

    Dalziel Guest

    More stupid than Arebuthnot?

    "Solomon Manuchowitz"
    <-gerontological-maggot-pie.org> wrote in
    message

    Dalziel, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Dalziel

    Dalziel Guest

    Qwerty please.

    "Reverend Franklin Gillerstock-Bloffingtig"
    <-drain-inhabiting-penis.org>

    Dalziel, Nov 29, 2005
  6. Dalziel

    SUMMONER Guest

    Been using Logitech ergonomic keyboards and mice for the last 7 years.

    At first the Logitech Cordless Desktop Pro and for the last few years
    the Cordless Desktop Comfort. I have just updated the aged optical mouse
    with an MX1000 laser mouse.

    Oh and at work I used to have a nifty Cherry mini-keyboard, which was
    very responsive.

    Kind Regards

    Malte

    SUMMONER, Nov 29, 2005
  7. Dalziel

    Dalziel Guest

    Thanks Malte. Always good to try one that someone has recommended.

    Regards

    Dalziel

    Dalziel, Nov 29, 2005
  8. Dalziel

    woo Guest

    Dalziel dalziel@whoever_removespam.com, wrote in message
    38c726a$0$82631$:
    > More stupid than Arebuthnot?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    No, not "more stupid", just stupid.

    woo, Nov 29, 2005
  9. Dalziel

    Trax Guest

    "Dalziel" <dalziel@whoever_removespam.com> wrote:

    |>Could anyone recommend a decent reliable keyboard?
    |>I have an iTrust wireless keyboard but there is something wrong with the
    |>keys. I have to press the keys quite hard to get it to register.....very
    |>frustrating. Had it for about a year now. Should have thought it would last
    |>a bit longer.

    Guess it would depend on how you use one.

    I do my computing from a couch, when I need to type I drag the
    keyboard to my lap. Heavy is important to me as light has a tendency
    to fall off the side when I put it away :)

    I'm using a Compaq Presario right now that someone gave me new, heavy,
    well built and the shortcut keys (CD control, CAL, and such) take a
    generic driver. A nice keyboard...

    Being well built is important as when I start having problems with it
    I'll tear it apart to clean it, and well built means it's made to take
    apart a couple of times.

    --
    Take a game break...
    http://games.briankass.com/

    Trax, Nov 29, 2005
  10. Dalziel

    Kelvin King Guest

    Trax, <>, the drip-dry, fecund prostitute, and young
    boy employed in the pits to help other workers, maundered:

    Kelvin King, Nov 29, 2005
  11. Dalziel

    Plato Guest

    Dalziel wrote:

    > Could anyone recommend a decent reliable keyboard?

    I like the $35 ps/2 MS Naturals at newegg

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 29, 2005
  12. Dalziel

    Guest

    SUMMONER <>
    wrote:

    >Been using Logitech ergonomic keyboards and mice for the last 7 years.
    >
    >At first the Logitech Cordless Desktop Pro and for the last few years
    >the Cordless Desktop Comfort. I have just updated the aged optical mouse
    >with an MX1000 laser mouse.

    Could you use either one with a laptop as well as
    desktop?

    , Nov 30, 2005
  13. Dalziel

    Guest

    Trax <> wrote:

    >I do my computing from a couch, when I need to type I drag the
    >keyboard to my lap.

    From a couch? Cool!

    How do you have the monitor situated? Is it a BIG LCD
    monitor many feet away setting on a TV entertainment
    center? Or setting on a coffee table right in front of
    you?

    , Nov 30, 2005
  14. Dalziel wrote:

    > Could anyone recommend a decent reliable keyboard?

    I like the roughly $10 (US) keyboards. They never need cleaning; I
    just toss 'em instead. I always have one or two new ones on the
    shelf.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 30, 2005
  15. Dalziel

    Trax Guest

    wrote:

    |>Trax <> wrote:
    |>
    |>>I do my computing from a couch, when I need to type I drag the
    |>>keyboard to my lap.

    |>From a couch? Cool!

    |>How do you have the monitor situated? Is it a BIG LCD
    |>monitor many feet away setting on a TV entertainment
    |>center? Or setting on a coffee table right in front of
    |>you?

    Heavy Glass coffee table with a monitor stand on the side
    http://www.homeworkingsolutions.co.uk/catalog/newpix/SE210.jpg
    Kind of to my left line of sight - TV's in front :)

    And an Optical mouse no pad necessary.

    --
    Take a game break...
    http://games.briankass.com/

    Trax, Nov 30, 2005
  16. Dalziel

    Guest

    Trax <> wrote:

    >Heavy Glass coffee table with a monitor stand on the side
    >http://www.homeworkingsolutions.co.uk/catalog/newpix/SE210.jpg
    >Kind of to my left line of sight - TV's in front :)

    Very cool!

    Is that a comfortable setup? Worked well for you?

    What made you decide to try this setup?

    And.... do you use a LCD monitor with that stand?

    , Nov 30, 2005
  17. Dalziel

    Trax Guest

    wrote:

    |>Trax <> wrote:
    |>
    |>>Heavy Glass coffee table with a monitor stand on the side
    |>>http://www.homeworkingsolutions.co.uk/catalog/newpix/SE210.jpg
    |>>Kind of to my left line of sight - TV's in front :)

    |>Very cool!
    |>
    |>Is that a comfortable setup? Worked well for you?

    Very comfortable, lots of room, not isolated, and my nose isn't a foot
    from the monitor :) - I do have to set the resolution kinda low and
    large fonts. (distance and failing eyesight)

    From PlayStation to websites effortlessly, just trade a joystick for a
    mouse.

    |>What made you decide to try this setup?

    Progression :)

    |>And.... do you use a LCD monitor with that stand?

    Heavy A$$ monitor, the stand is very sturdy. Swings 360, and movable
    back and forth.

    The only problem are the cables to and from the Coffee table (the
    computer sits to the side) they run thru a cable guard
    http://tinyurl.com/bcjgr but it gets kicked around.

    --
    Take a game break...
    http://games.briankass.com/

    Trax, Nov 30, 2005
  18. Dalziel

    SUMMONER Guest

    Yes, but the ones I am using are massive - so you would probably pick a
    different model.

    Kind Regards

    Malte

    SUMMONER, Nov 30, 2005
  19. I also have a somewhat unconventional computer setup.

    My computer sits on my dinning table which is in my living room (I live in a
    VERY small 4 room apartment), but instead of sitting in one of the dinning
    room chairs I use a Queen Anne chair and ottoman. I have a small laptop
    table for my keyboard and mouse. The set up is to my left. I also have to
    use large font sizes due to distance and failing eyesight. I find this
    arrangement far more comfortable than a standard one.

    Janette Jackson, Nov 30, 2005