    How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files

    Thanks

    Ken Cooke

    Ken Cooke, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Ken Cooke

    Ken Cooke Guest

    That just locks the cursor!

    Martin Kallikak, Jr., Feb 7, 2007
  4. Ken Cooke

    Keme Guest

    Ken Cooke skrev:
    > How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ken Cooke

    Opening multiple files normally doesn't depend on keyboard settings, but
    possibly keyboard usage.

    What platform are you on, and what exactly are you trying to do?
    Solutions for SAP will be quite different from those for a filing
    cabinet with keypad locking. Your question may fit either situation and
    just about anything in between.

    (To avoid tipping over, most filing cabinets will prevent opening more
    than one drawer at a time, so you'll need to close one drawer to open a
    file in another drawer. Nothing to do with keyboard. Did that help?)

    Keme, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Ken Cooke

    Keme Guest

    Ken Cooke skrev:
    > How do I change keyboard settings so that I can open multiple files
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ken Cooke

    For a Roland D10 synthesizer keyboard, IIRC you can split the keyboard
    in two parts in performance mode, each with its own program. In MIDI
    mode you can have 8 independent channels, but only one of them on
    keyboard (the other channels must be remote controlled through MIDI). If
    that's what you are trying to do, I'll dig out my ol'D10 and provide
    verified info instead of 10 years old faded memories.

    Keme, Feb 14, 2007
  6. Ken Cooke

    Keme Guest

    Keme, Feb 14, 2007