Keyboard Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, May 15, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    On 05/14/2010 09:23 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    > I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    that's Ok

    I hit "home" and sure enough

    here I am at home.

    but when i hit $$$$$$$$

    nuttin' happens

    philo, May 15, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/14/2010 9:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 05/14/2010 09:23 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    > that's Ok
    >
    > I hit "home" and sure enough
    >
    > here I am at home.
    >

    > but when i hit $$$$$$$$
    >
    > nuttin' happens

    That actually could be good luck <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    You keep on hitting the bouncing rubber ball in the ocean.

    (the prisoner - original I refused to watch more than 10 minutes of the
    "remake").

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, May 15, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/14/2010 11:20 PM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    > You keep on hitting the bouncing rubber ball in the ocean.
    >
    > (the prisoner - original I refused to watch more than 10 minutes of the
    > "remake").

    <g>

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    >
    >> I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    > You keep on hitting the bouncing rubber ball in the ocean.
    >
    > (the prisoner - original I refused to watch more than 10 minutes of the
    > "remake").

    I forced myself to watch an hour of the first two hour part.
    I'll never recover that time.

    BTW, its name was Rover.

    Mike "be seeing you" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, May 15, 2010
  7. OldGringoWoodenTeeth38 <>
    gummed this out on an orthepedic keybored:

    > I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    That's becawwze "Esc" means "Escapade"
    on the Windows Nursing Home versions.

    Have you upgraded your Service Pack yet?

    The newest one beeps in the icon tray
    when you need to get your diapers changed.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, May 15, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/15/2010 9:15 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringoWoodenTeeth38<>
    > gummed this out on an orthepedic keybored:
    >
    >> I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    > That's becawwze "Esc" means "Escapade"
    > on the Windows Nursing Home versions.
    >
    > Have you upgraded your Service Pack yet?
    >
    > The newest one beeps in the icon tray
    > when you need to get your diapers changed.
    >
    > HTH.

    When you scratch your ass, do you then smell your finger tips?

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D795E3C7CE4BBuckyGram@216.151.153.161>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > The newest one beeps in the icon tray
    > when you need to get your diapers changed.

    Bucky teh Bitch just can't help constantly thinking about sniffn mommy's
    shit filled dirty diapers

    POGO PUNY, May 15, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/15/2010 9:41 AM Just to please that super-ego, POGO PUNY wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<Xns9D795E3C7CE4BBuckyGram@216.151.153.161>,
    > Bucky Breeder<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> The newest one beeps in the icon tray
    >> when you need to get your diapers changed.

    > Bucky teh Bitch just can't help constantly thinking about sniffn mommy's
    > shit filled dirty diapers

    <g>

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010
  11. OldJelloBrains38 <>
    Alzheimered this out on his keybored :

    > On 5/15/2010 9:15 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringoWoodenTeeth38<>
    >> gummed this out on an orthepedic keybored:
    >>
    >>> I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    >> That's becawwze "Esc" means "Escapade"
    >> on the Windows Nursing Home versions.
    >>
    >> Have you upgraded your Service Pack yet?
    >>
    >> The newest one beeps in the icon tray
    >> when you need to get your diapers changed.
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>

    > When you scratch your ass, do you then smell your finger tips?

    Oh, that's soooooo original...
    .... back when Columbus sailed the oceans blue.

    Besides, this is the 21st Century, they have technology to
    do all that primitive stuff now. Next time, try *getting
    on the bus* instead of *jumping in front of it*.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, May 15, 2010
  12. OldGummyMeals38 <>
    musta ate some drugged pudding then said:

    > POGO PUNY PEENY hysterically shreiked the
    > following tidbit of information whilst
    > munching on his mommy's loaded doodie-diapers:
    >
    >> Bucky teh Bitch just can't help constantly thinking
    >> about sniffn mommy's shit filled dirty diapers

    > <g>

    What are you 2, in the same Alzheimer's for Dummies
    recovery program and ate the same drugged tapioca?

    OWCHhhhh! Gotcha! BADDDA-BEEENG! Gotcha good on that one!

    BHWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!

    Bucky Breeder, May 15, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/15/2010 12:56 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGummyMeals38<>
    > musta ate some drugged pudding then said:
    >
    >> POGO PUNY PEENY hysterically shreiked the
    >> following tidbit of information whilst
    >> munching on his mommy's loaded doodie-diapers:
    >>
    >>> Bucky teh Bitch just can't help constantly thinking
    >>> about sniffn mommy's shit filled dirty diapers

    >> <g>

    > What are you 2, in the same Alzheimer's for Dummies
    > recovery program and ate the same drugged tapioca?
    >
    > OWCHhhhh! Gotcha! BADDDA-BEEENG! Gotcha good on that one!
    >
    > BHWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!

    These two old codgers were standing out front of the nursing home, one
    had a walker and the other two canes. As they stood there up the
    sidewalk came a beautiful young girl in Hot Pants, as she passed the two
    old codgers the one with the two canes turned to the one with the walker
    and says hey don't that do something for you? The old codger with the
    walker turned and said yes, but I can't remember what.

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/15/2010 12:50 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldJelloBrains38<>
    > Alzheimered this out on his keybored :
    >
    >> On 5/15/2010 9:15 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> OldGringoWoodenTeeth38<>
    >>> gummed this out on an orthepedic keybored:

    >>> That's becawwze "Esc" means "Escapade"
    >>> on the Windows Nursing Home versions.
    >>>
    >>> Have you upgraded your Service Pack yet?
    >>>
    >>> The newest one beeps in the icon tray
    >>> when you need to get your diapers changed.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.
    >>>

    >> When you scratch your ass, do you then smell your finger tips?

    > Oh, that's soooooo original...
    > ... back when Columbus sailed the oceans blue.
    >
    > Besides, this is the 21st Century, they have technology to
    > do all that primitive stuff now. Next time, try *getting
    > on the bus* instead of *jumping in front of it*.
    >
    > HTH.

    Boy that is ambiguous rambling at its best.

    OldGringo38, May 15, 2010
  15. OldGringo38 <> via

    > These two old codgers were standing out front of
    > the nursing home, one had a walker and the other
    > two canes. As they stood there up the sidewalk
    > came a beautiful young girl in Hot Pants, as she
    > passed the two old codgers the one with the two
    > canes turned to the one with the walker and says
    > hey don't that do something for you? The old
    > codger with the walker turned and said yes, but
    > I can't remember what.

    LOLing... OK, dwood, you're officially back on my "KEWL" list!

    There was a young bull grazing aside an old bull at the
    top of a hill overlooking a grassy knoll where the herd
    of top-notch cows were grazing.

    The young bull says to the old bull "Hey dude, let's run
    on down there and copulate with a couple of those sweeties."

    The old bull chews a bit and replies "Tell you what,
    Grasshopper, why don't we finish our meal, then we'll
    just mosey on down there and coulate them ALL!"

    Best regards.

    Bucky Breeder, May 15, 2010
  16. OldAssSmellyFingers38 <>
    Alzheimered this out on his orthepedic keybored :

    > On 5/15/2010 12:50 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    > Bucky Breeder wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> OldJelloBrains38<>
    >> Alzheimered this out on his keybored :
    >>
    >>> On 5/15/2010 9:15 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:

    >>> When you scratch your ass, do you then smell your finger tips?

    >> Oh, that's soooooo original...
    >> ... back when Columbus sailed the oceans blue.
    >>
    >> Besides, this is the 21st Century, they have technology to
    >> do all that primitive stuff now. Next time, try *getting
    >> on the bus* instead of *jumping in front of it*.
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>

    > Boy that is ambiguous rambling at its best.

    Oh, that is *you* smelling *your* fingers... OIC.

    Bucky Breeder, May 15, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Yetto <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >> OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I keep hitting escape but I'm still here.

    >> You keep on hitting the bouncing rubber ball in the ocean.
    >>
    >> (the prisoner - original I refused to watch more than 10 minutes of
    >> the "remake").
    >>

    > I forced myself to watch an hour of the first two hour part.
    > I'll never recover that time.
    >
    > BTW, its name was Rover.

    In the new one? Nice. made a completely different name. I can't recall
    the name for the original, but It *absolutely* wasn't that and it is
    mentioned in Adventure.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, May 15, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > Mike Yetto <> wrote in
    >
    >> chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >>> OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    >>> You keep on hitting the bouncing rubber ball in the ocean.
    >>>
    >>> (the prisoner - original I refused to watch more than 10 minutes of
    >>> the "remake").
    >>>

    >> I forced myself to watch an hour of the first two hour part.
    >> I'll never recover that time.
    >>
    >> BTW, its name was Rover.
    >>

    > In the new one? Nice. made a completely different name. I can't recall
    > the name for the original, but It *absolutely* wasn't that and it is
    > mentioned in Adventure.

    This post will get to you late, I'm having some network problems.
    But the name Rover is used once in the real series. For the most
    part the weather balloon in question was just part of an "Orange
    Alert".

    Mike "noted on the DVDs" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, May 19, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Yetto <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >> Mike Yetto <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.

    >>> I forced myself to watch an hour of the first two hour part.
    >>> I'll never recover that time.
    >>>
    >>> BTW, its name was Rover.
    >>>

    >> In the new one? Nice. made a completely different name. I can't
    >> recall the name for the original, but It *absolutely* wasn't that and
    >> it is mentioned in Adventure.
    >>

    > This post will get to you late, I'm having some network problems.
    > But the name Rover is used once in the real series. For the most
    > part the weather balloon in question was just part of an "Orange
    > Alert".

    Maybe it was just the Game Adventure then giving it a name. Not
    important I guess.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, May 23, 2010