    qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
    Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?

    windows vista ultimate

    bardeban, Jun 8, 2007

  2. bardeban

    Guest

    "bardeban" <> wrote:

    >When I press W there will be a q before it.
    >QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
    >qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
    >Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?

    >windows vista ultimate

    That's you problem reformat and install XP.

    Or take the hard way, try a new keyboard, if this is a laptop use USB
    keypad, - could be anything from crumbs, moisture, to a bad membrane,
    or the wrong country selected.
    --

    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6623359

  3. bardeban

    Fred Guest

    "bardeban" <> wrote in message
    > When I press W there will be a q before it.
    > QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
    > qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
    > Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?
    >
    > windows vista ultimate

    File your finger narrower..
    Fred, Jun 8, 2007
  4. bardeban

    JANA Guest

    Start by trying a new keyboard to see if it is in fact the keyboard.

    If you running Vista on an older computer, you may find yourself having a
    lot of issues to deal with.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jun 8, 2007
  5. bardeban

    Plato Guest

    bardeban wrote:

    > When I press W there will be a q before it.
    > QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
    > qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
    > Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?

    Always best to try a new keyboard first before you mess with the OS. As
    a new keyboard, even for just testing, is only ten bucks or so and worth
    having around just in case you spill your gin/tonic on it on Fathers
    Day.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 10, 2007
  6. bardeban

    Keme Guest

    Fred skrev:
    > "bardeban" <> wrote in message
    >> When I press W there will be a q before it.
    >> QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
    >> qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
    >> Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?
    >>
    >> windows vista ultimate
    >>

    > File your finger narrower..

    That's probably it, the dreaded "sausage finger syndrome".
    Keme, Jun 11, 2007