    any help with this.

    tab
    Sent this before but it is not appearing in group

    Tab, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Tab

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:27:54 +0100, "Tab"
    <> wrote:

    >Sent this before but it is not appearing in group

    Yes it is, and there's about 5 replies.

    Evan Platt, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Tab

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:27:54 +0100, Tab wrote:

    >New Acer laptop with Winxp.On the keyboard " are where the @ sign should be
    >and vice versa.I would like to know if there is anything I can do to change

    <snip>

    >tab
    >Sent this before but it is not appearing in group

    It did,
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Keyboard problem
    New Acer laptop with Winxp.On the keyboard " are where the @ sign
    should be and vice versa.I would like to know if there is anything I can
    do to change this or is it a return to shop job? I have not checked
    through the whole keyboard so there could be other 'crosses' but any
    other keys I have used have been OK. I would appreciate... more
    by Tab - 8:04pm - 7 new of 7 messages

    Me

    why?, Oct 17, 2006