Keyboard Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JK, Aug 15, 2004.

  1. JK

    JK Guest

    Are you sure your regional settings are correct? Go to start, settings, control
    panel, regional and language options.

    JK, Aug 15, 2004

  2. JK

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Same thing happened to my mate before and his regional settings weren't
    correct. Do what JK said.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Aug 15, 2004

  3. JK

    JK Guest

    Judging from the time on your clock, your regional settings are definitely wrong.

    terry slater, Aug 15, 2004
  5. JK

    Brian Guest

    "JK" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Judging from the time on your clock, your regional settings are definitely

    wrong.

    the culprit could also be ntl

    Brian, Aug 15, 2004
  6. JK

    JK Guest

    ntl?

    JK, Aug 15, 2004
  7. JK

    Brian Guest

    "JK" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > ntl?
    >
    > Brian wrote:

    his ISP... they have been f**cking up a lot lately... timestamps all over
    the place.. i didn't mean his kboard prob (you already gave him the right
    answer).. just the timestamp on his postings.

    Brian, Aug 15, 2004
  8. JK

    JK Guest

    The wrong time on his posting is probably due to the geographic region
    chosen incorrectly. Notice that the hours were off, but the minutes were
    correct,
    giving a wrong time in the post for GM time.

    JK, Aug 15, 2004