  1. I cannot type the symbol @ when I strike that key. I have to use shift and
    2 in order to get this symbol. Can anyone help--
    Acol777

    annette collins, Nov 5, 2003

  2. annette collins

    bb3 Guest

    "annette collins" <> wrote in message
    news:zfzqb.2480$%...
    > I cannot type the symbol @ when I strike that key. I have to use

    shift and
    > 2 in order to get this symbol. Can anyone help--
    > Acol777

    Your keyboard is set to English (US). Go to Start/Settings/Control
    panel...double click on the "Keyboard" icon, and change it to English
    (UK).

    bb3, Nov 6, 2003

  3. annette collins

    Trent C Guest

    Sounds like you have got your keyboard set up an a US one rather than a UK
    one. Go to control panel and set it in the keyboard section. Can't be more
    specific as you've not told us your OS, but you should be able to work it
    out.

    Trent C, Nov 6, 2003
  4. annette collins

    Boomer Guest

    "annette collins" <> wrote in

    > I cannot type the symbol @ when I strike that key. I have to use
    > shift and 2 in order to get this symbol. Can anyone help--
    > Acol777

    You might want to munge your address when posting on usenet and fix
    your clock. You are posting from yesterday. :)

    Boomer, Nov 6, 2003
  5. annette collins

    Harrison Guest

    If we ever need to elect a new Father Time, I nominate Boomer :)

    Harrison, Nov 6, 2003
  6. annette collins

    Boomer Guest

    Harrison <> wrote in

    > If we ever need to elect a new Father Time, I nominate Boomer :)

    Mother Time, please. ;o)

    Boomer, Nov 6, 2003
  7. annette collins

    Harrison Guest

    On 06 Nov 2003 22:54:06 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >Harrison <> wrote in
    >
    >> If we ever need to elect a new Father Time, I nominate Boomer :)

    >Mother Time, please. ;o)

    My bad. Sorry.

    Harrison, Nov 6, 2003
  8. You have your keyboard set to USA english ......change it to UK
    english....will sort it out.....gee mused Harold...must tell Ms Rawlins
    about this

    Harold Potter, Nov 7, 2003
  9. annette collins

    yokeling

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    i think my keyboard hv sth wrong..
    Why it cant show certain alphabets sometimes even though i have pressed it many times on my keyboard?
    is the hardware problem or i mispress something?
    help...and thx for the ans..

    yokeling, Mar 20, 2009