    for this, and could I have done something to cause it?

    Thanks,
    Rob, A+

    Magnum, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Magnum

    Kenny Guest

    For the keyboard delete it from Device Manager and reboot, Windows will find
    it and reload drivers for it. Similar for printer except uninstall then
    reinstall drivers. Don't overlook the obvious that they are connected
    properly. If these were working after you left it the problem's not because
    of you.
    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 6, 2003