    Just to be abble to assing functions to jey to adjust speakers volume,
    open applications and other typical inutilities ? :)
    , Jan 4, 2006

  2. Rick Guest

    Probably the only way is with x64 software. However, according to LogiTech:

    Q. Will there be a version of iTouch and/or MouseWare that will be
    supported with Windows XP x64?

    A. iTouch and MouseWare are legacy pieces of software that are no longer
    in developement. Unfortunately, there will not be a releae of iTouch or
    MouseWare that will be supported in Windows XP x64. The devices will
    work as standard devices, with some of the enahanced features, however,
    you will not have the ability to program the enhanced buttons, they will
    only perform Windows XP x64 default tasks.

    Rick, Jan 4, 2006

  3. What you could do is check if Logitech's SetPoint 2.47 for Windows XP 64-bit
    is compatible with your hardware.

    Andrew Ahearne, Jan 4, 2006