    Please help me
    Thanks inadvance
    Laurent
    Laurent, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Laurent

    Harrison Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:24:53 -0400, "Laurent" <> wrote:

    >I am loking for the driver of multimedia keyboard yahoo model:ca20203
    >Please help me
    >Thanks inadvance
    >Laurent

    Recheck the model number against those listed here.
    http://www.netropa.com/download/mmkbd/download.html
    Harrison, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Laurent

    Laurent Guest

    I have already checked this site with no success
    but thank for your help
    Laurent

    Laurent, Aug 28, 2005
  4. Laurent

    old jon Guest

    "Laurent" <> wrote in message
    >I am loking for the driver of multimedia keyboard yahoo model:ca20203
    > Please help me
    > Thanks inadvance
    > Laurent

    Hi L. have you been here ?.
    www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listado/ panel.asp?marca=Yahoo!&perif=teclados
    best wishes..OJ
    old jon, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Laurent

    Laurent Guest

    hi
    i have checked the mentioned site yahoo but the driver is not there
    anyway many thanks for your hrlp
    Laurent

    Laurent, Aug 28, 2005
  6. Laurent

    Laurent Guest

    Hi
    Explorer refuse to open the mentionned site
    Thanks again
    Laurent

    Laurent, Aug 28, 2005
  7. Laurent

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Laurent wrote:
    > Hi
    > Explorer refuse to open the mentionned site
    > Thanks again
    > Laurent
    > "Laurent" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >> hi
    >> i have checked the mentioned site yahoo but the driver is not there
    >> anyway many thanks for your hrlp
    >> Laurent
    >> "old jon" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >>>
    >>> "Laurent" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Hi L. have you been here ?.
    >>> www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listado/

    > panel.asp?marca=Yahoo!&perif=teclados
    >>> best wishes..OJ

    The link is 'broken'. YOU have to put it back together.

    But I think this will work for you (I put it back together and marked it to
    be kept that way):
    <www.helpdrivers.com/ingles/listado/panel.asp?marca=Yahoo!&perif=teclados>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.
    Toolman Tim, Aug 28, 2005
  8. Laurent

    Laurent Guest

    Hi O.J.
    I already check the site "yahoo" and "Netropa "before and the driver is not
    there
    Thanks for your rapid answer
    ps:my os XP Family ,the keyboard as 18 multimedia keys that dont works
    de news:vQpQe.15492$...

    Laurent, Aug 29, 2005