    hummerdog Guest

    hi, can anyone tell me how to turn off the chirping sound on the keyboard as
    I hit each key? many thanks, young vic.......ps...hi, old jon!

    hummerdog, Jun 14, 2005

  2. hummerdog

    Vanguard Guest

    Vanguard, Jun 14, 2005

  3. hummerdog

    hummerdog Guest

    xp home on laptop....

    :)

    hummerdog, Jun 14, 2005
  4. hummerdog

    hummerdog Guest

    fixed it.....it was 'filter keys' in 'accessibility'

    ta anyway

    hummerdog, Jun 14, 2005
  5. hummerdog

    old jon Guest

    "hummerdog" <> wrote in message
    > fixed it.....it was 'filter keys' in 'accessibility'
    >
    > ta anyway

    who`s a clever little hummerdog..you know your stuff..old jon <g>

    old jon, Jun 14, 2005
  6. hummerdog

    hummerdog Guest

    Well, had a good teacher :)

    hummerdog, Jun 14, 2005
  7. hummerdog

    old jon Guest

    "hummerdog" <> wrote in message
    > Well, had a good teacher :)

    Nice here innit ?. you know who..<g> %> )

    old jon, Jun 14, 2005
  8. hummerdog

    Avenger© Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:00:40 GMT, "hummerdog" <> wrote:

    >hi, can anyone tell me how to turn off the chirping sound on the keyboard as
    >I hit each key? many thanks, young vic.......ps...hi, old jon!

    Some bird seed perhaps :eek:)
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Jun 14, 2005
  9. hummerdog

    old jon Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:00:40 GMT, "hummerdog" <> wrote:
    >
    >>hi, can anyone tell me how to turn off the chirping sound on the keyboard
    >>as
    >>I hit each key? many thanks, young vic.......ps...hi, old jon!
    >>

    > Some bird seed perhaps :eek:)

    I`m grinning. Can you see me grinning ?. <g>

    old jon, Jun 14, 2005