    Anyone ever seen anything like this? Or better still, anyone ever heard of
    a cordless keyboard with a greater range than 2m? I'm sure they used to be
    able to reach further than that. Thanks.

    The Crow, Apr 25, 2004

  2. The Crow

    OnSite Guest

    Yes it is.

    "The Crow" <> wrote in message
    news:OWRic.36436$Y%9.net...
    > Does anyone know if it's possible to buy lengths of cable for keyboards

    and
    > mice, with the relevant connections? I have a wireless keyboard and mouse
    > from Logitecch, but require more distance from my tower than the measly 2m
    > it provides. I was wondering if anyone had ever seen lengths of ps2
    > extension cable or something like that? I figure if I can get a length of
    > cable with ps2 sockets on one end and plugs on the other, than I can move

    my

    OnSite, Apr 25, 2004

  3. The Crow

    The Crow Guest

    "OnSite" <> wrote in message
    > Yes it is.

    Yes it is? Which bit, when where and how? Feel free to ellaborate, I've
    looked into this myself and come up blank. Thanks.

    The Crow, Apr 25, 2004
  4. The Crow

    Michael-NC Guest

    Bluetooth wire products have the range you want.

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductList.aspx?wired=2

    Michael-NC, Apr 25, 2004
  5. The Crow

    Chet Guest

    The following is copied from the Belkin catalog.

    Pro Series PS/2 Mouse and Keyboard Extension Cable (coiled) - 6 feet

    Part # F2N034-06

    Are you looking for an unparalleled best? Can you handle superior quality
    backed with a lifetime warranty? If you're ready, then this is the perfect
    extension cable for you.
    Provides you with the option to extend your PS/2 Mouse or keyboard cable to
    any PC. Perfect for mice or keyboards with short coiled cables.

    Chet, Apr 25, 2004
  6. The Crow

    OnSite Guest

    OnSite, Apr 25, 2004
  7. The Crow

    Thor Guest

    "The Crow" <> wrote in message

    > "OnSite" <> wrote in message
    > > Yes it is.

    > Yes it is? Which bit, when where and how? Feel free to ellaborate, I've
    > looked into this myself and come up blank. Thanks.

    You can buy PS2 mouse and keyboard extension cables at many computer and
    office supply stores.

    Thor, Apr 25, 2004