    problems. The Mouse Freezes and Nothing on the Keyboard works.

    Can yo help

    Trevor

    Trevor Markey, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Shutdown your computer. Start up with a startup disk for DOS. Type in C:
    Then type format c: , type 'y' on the question if you want to format.

    Should work....

    "Trevor Markey" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi
    >
    > I have just built myself a new computer Pc Chips M810 Motherboard.

    Eveything

    Administrator, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Trevor Markey

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:48:37 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "Trevor Markey" <> wrote :

    >Hi
    >
    >I have just built myself a new computer Pc Chips M810 Motherboard. Eveything
    >seems to work ok with WinXP Pro. However for no reason the Mouse and
    >Keyboard suddenly stop responding. When I check divice Manager it shows no
    >problems. The Mouse Freezes and Nothing on the Keyboard works.
    >
    >Can yo help
    >
    >Trevor

    Boot to Safemode and check the Device Manager there.See where for why,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Trevor Markey

    Plato Guest

    Trevor Markey wrote:

    > I have just built myself a new computer Pc Chips M810 Motherboard. Eveything

    Why did you choose the bottom of the barral for your motherboard?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 27, 2003
  5. Plato wrote:

    > Trevor Markey wrote:
    >>
    >> I have just built myself a new computer Pc Chips M810 Motherboard.
    >> Eveything

    > Why did you choose the bottom of the barral for your motherboard?

    Indeed. PC Chips are THE WORST motherboards in existence, bar none.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jun 27, 2003
  6. Trevor Markey

    paul s Guest

    Trevor Markey wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have just built myself a new computer Pc Chips M810 Motherboard.

    Oh dear!!

    > Eveything seems to work ok with WinXP Pro. However for no reason the Mouse
    > and Keyboard suddenly stop responding. When I check divice Manager it
    > shows no problems. The Mouse Freezes and Nothing on the Keyboard works.

    Junk the mainboard?
    --
    Paul S

    paul s, Jun 28, 2003