Key visit to Hollywood

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Possible, Feb 10, 2013.

  1. Possible

    Possible Guest

    Possible, Feb 10, 2013

  2. On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:33:09 +1300, Mutlley <>
    wrote:

    >Possible <> wrote:
    >

    >>http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-a...for-better-3-strikes-anti-piracy-deal-130208/
    >>

    >>I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

    >The fee will most likely go to zero in an effort to get the FTA with
    >the US..

    This is all crap the Fee is peanuts compared to the Fine,
    Hollywood. is just a band of robbers nothing else.

    Key should just give them the finger but its just been shown with Julia
    Gillard they Key has no guts and just a puppet..
    Frank Williams, Feb 11, 2013

  3. In article <>, Mutlley <> wrote:
    >Possible <> wrote:
    >>http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-asks-kiwi-prime-minister-for-better-3-strike

    >s-anti-piracy-deal-130208/
    >>

    >>I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

    >The fee will most likely go to zero in an effort to get the FTA with
    >the US..

    That FTA is a bad idea. Still. We get nothing and they get ... well, some of
    our freedom most likely. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Feb 11, 2013
  4. On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 05:06:24 GMT,
    (Bruce Sinclair)
    wrote:

    >In article <>, Mutlley <> wrote:
    >>Possible <> wrote:
    >>>http://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-asks-kiwi-prime-minister-for-better-3-strike

    >>s-anti-piracy-deal-130208/
    >>>

    >>>I would say its more like he was Summonds to Hollywood.

    >>The fee will most likely go to zero in an effort to get the FTA with
    >>the US..

    >That FTA is a bad idea. Still. We get nothing and they get ... well, some of
    >our freedom most likely. :)

    Yes I have a recording some time back from the National radio this
    interview with some ?American woman could not see why NZ would want to
    join the FTA as they had plenty of trade at the moment with the US,
    and the FTA brings in the US to run this country..

    A very bad move
    Frank Williams, Feb 11, 2013