    Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
    My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    (Come play with me)

    Preesi, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Preesi

    DC Guest

    Preesi wrote:
    > OMG he got HOT looking!
    > His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

    Who gives a flying fox fart?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    DC, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Preesi

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:44:33 -0400, "Preesi" <> wrote:

    > OMG he got HOT looking!
    >His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

    Take your panty gravy elsewhere.

    Harrison, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Preesi

    Loz Guest

    And who the **** is he ???

    Loz, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Preesi

    PC Guest

    "Loz" <> wrote in message
    > "Preesi" <> wrote in message
    >> OMG he got HOT looking!
    >> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
    >>
    >> --
    >> preesi
    >> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
    >> ~~~~~~~~~
    >> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
    >> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
    >> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    >> (Come play with me)

    > And who the **** is he ???

    He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

    Paul

    PC, Oct 21, 2004
  6. Preesi

    Loz Guest

    "PC" <> wrote in message

    > "Loz" <> wrote in message
    > > "Preesi" <> wrote in message
    > >> OMG he got HOT looking!
    > >> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> preesi
    > >> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
    > >> ~~~~~~~~~
    > >> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
    > >> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
    > >> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    > >> (Come play with me)

    > > And who the **** is he ???
    > >

    > He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly
    >
    > Paul

    Thankyou

    Loz

    Loz, Oct 21, 2004
  7. Loz wrote:
    > "Preesi" <> wrote in message
    >> OMG he got HOT looking!
    >> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

    >> --
    >> preesi
    >> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
    >> ~~~~~~~~~
    >> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
    >> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
    >> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    >> (Come play with me)

    > And who the **** is he ???

    If that really just means, "I don't care", okay. If you *do* wish
    to catch up, here's something on the famous/infamous Mitnick.

    http://www.takedown.com/bio/mitnick.html

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 21, 2004
  8. Preesi

    Pennywise Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:26:08 +1300, "PC" <> wrote:

    |>> And who the **** is he ???
    |>>

    |>He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

    No,no,no

    A hacker who pop'd into the wrong sites, was accused of stealing
    millions in intelligent property.

    Too bad, I'd of watched 60 mins if I'd of known he was going to be
    featured.

    http://www.freekevin.com/ (he's free now)
    Links:
    http://www.albany.net/~dsissman/mitnick.html

    Pennywise, Oct 21, 2004
  9. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    21 Oct 2004 14:26:08 +1300, "PC" <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >"Loz" <> wrote in message
    >> "Preesi" <> wrote in message
    >>> OMG he got HOT looking!
    >>> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> preesi
    >>> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
    >>> ~~~~~~~~~
    >>> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
    >>> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
    >>> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    >>> (Come play with me)

    >> And who the **** is he ???
    >>

    >He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

    And you'd be remembering wrong, fuckhead.......

    http://www.melissavirus.com/

    David Mitnick was infamous for his early "blackhat" hacking exploits,
    most of which he did through vigorous "social engineering," ie
    cajoling passwords and operating procedures out of naive and
    unsuspecting system operators. He was far less a threat than the
    government made him out to be, even though prosecuting attornies had
    ignorant judges believing he had the ability to commandeer satellites
    and take control of nuclear missiles. They stuck him away without bail
    for years and then made an example out of him by throwing a the book
    at him during his trial. David is now nothing but a much hyped
    supposedly notorious celebrity who is parlaying his infamy into cold
    cash. The real fuckers you should be worried about are still out there
    and have never been caught.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 21, 2004
  10. Preesi

    Dodo Guest

    You're referring to Kevin David Mitnick.

    David L. Smith was arrested in connection with the melissa virus.

    Dodo, Oct 21, 2004
  11. Preesi

    PC Guest

    "Dodo" <> wrote in message
    > You're referring to Kevin David Mitnick.
    >
    > David L. Smith was arrested in connection with the melissa virus.

    Dang
    Knew I should have engaged google before mouth. :-(

    PC, Oct 21, 2004
  12. Preesi

    Dan Evans Guest

    "PC" <> wrote in message

    > "Loz" <> wrote in message
    > > "Preesi" <> wrote in message
    > >> OMG he got HOT looking!
    > >> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> preesi
    > >> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
    > >> ~~~~~~~~~
    > >> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
    > >> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
    > >> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    > >> (Come play with me)

    > > And who the **** is he ???
    > >

    > He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

    You don't.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 21, 2004
  13. Preesi

    Preesi Guest

    Loz wrote:
    > "PC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Loz" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Preesi" <> wrote in message

    >>> And who the **** is he ???
    >>>

    >> He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly
    >>
    >> Paul
    >>

    > Thankyou
    >
    > Loz

    NO, he wasnt!