    wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .

    http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/

    gene

    REED BOXIN, Aug 1, 2004

  2. REED BOXIN wrote:
    > not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was able
    > to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
    >
    > i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards there
    > wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
    >
    > http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
    >
    > gene

    Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce out
    of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out with
    actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take over!

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Aug 2, 2004

  3. > Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce out
    > of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out with
    > actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take over!
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    That would be as opposed to the rich, corporate lackey Texas conservative
    we're stuck with now?

    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Aug 2, 2004
  4. REED BOXIN

    Mark M Guest

    "REED BOXIN" <> wrote in message
    > not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

    able
    > to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
    >
    > i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

    there
    > wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
    >
    > http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/

    For some reason, when I click on your thumbnails, the image appears for a
    split second, and then disapears. I've never seen this happen before.

    Any explanation as to why this might happen????

    Mark M, Aug 2, 2004
  5. REED BOXIN

    REED BOXIN Guest

    >For some reason, when I click on your thumbnails, the image appears for a
    >split second, and then disapears. I've never seen this happen before.
    >
    >Any explanation as to why this might happen????

    hmm, i don't know why ?
    i just started using the fotki services .

    maybe something in settings on there end or yours ?.

    maybe to much traffic at that time ?
    give it a try again if you would hopefully it wil work .
    comments on the pics are welcome.

    gene

    REED BOXIN, Aug 2, 2004
  6. REED BOXIN

    REED BOXIN Guest

    >Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce out
    >of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out with
    >actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take over!
    >
    >Gary Eickmeier

    gary, i had the same feeling (i do with all politicians though) that they can't
    relate with a guy like me .
    didn't look like the sons ever had to get dirt under there fingers .
    with that said im still up in the air on my choice of vote .

    politics aside any comments on the pictures ?.
    gene

    REED BOXIN, Aug 2, 2004
  7. REED BOXIN

    S Ramirez Guest

    "REED BOXIN" <> wrote in message
    > not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

    able
    > to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
    >
    > i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

    there
    > wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
    >
    > http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
    >
    > gene

    Gene, thanks for these great shots of a couple of losers with their trunk
    leg wives. Did you 10D survive or did you have to send it back to Canon for
    an overhaul?

    S Ramirez, Aug 2, 2004
  8. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 18:37:44 GMT, "S Ramirez"
    <> wrote:

    >"REED BOXIN" <> wrote in message
    >> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

    >able
    >> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
    >>
    >> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

    >there
    >> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
    >>
    >> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
    >>
    >> gene

    >Gene, thanks for these great shots of a couple of losers with their trunk
    >leg wives.

    Translation: "I'm a moron who judges people on their looks rather than
    their accomplishments. George Bush, while a raving moron, has a cute
    smirk."

    HTH

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 2, 2004
  9. REED BOXIN

    Rick Guest

    "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message news:cem29l$6iv$...
    > On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 18:37:44 GMT, "S Ramirez"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >"REED BOXIN" <> wrote in message
    > >> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

    > >able
    > >> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
    > >>
    > >> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

    > >there
    > >> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
    > >>
    > >> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
    > >>
    > >> gene

    > >Gene, thanks for these great shots of a couple of losers with their trunk
    > >leg wives.

    > Translation: "I'm a moron who judges people on their looks rather than
    > their accomplishments. George Bush, while a raving moron, has a cute
    > smirk."

    Have you seen the RNC's website? There's literally nothing to
    recommend Bush for a second term (by any criteria one wishes
    to use, Bush's first term has been an unqualified disaster), so the
    entire website is just one huge rant against Kerry and Edwards.

    Fortunately the American people are smarter than that. Kerry
    will win the election by at least ten points, probably a lot more.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 2, 2004
  10. "Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig" <> wrote in
    message news:qPjPc.197409$%_6.120070@attbi_s01...

    > > Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce

    out
    > > of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out

    with
    > > actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take

    over!

    > > Gary Eickmeier
    > >

    > That would be as opposed to the rich, corporate lackey Texas

    conservative
    > we're stuck with now?

    That's correct and you'll be "stuck" with him for four more years.

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Aug 2, 2004
  11. REED BOXIN

    Rick Guest

    "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <> wrote in message news:40zPc.1935$...
    > "Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig" <> wrote in
    > message news:qPjPc.197409$%_6.120070@attbi_s01...
    > >
    > > > Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce

    > out
    > > > of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out

    > with
    > > > actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take

    > over!
    > > >
    > > > Gary Eickmeier
    > > >

    > > That would be as opposed to the rich, corporate lackey Texas

    > conservative
    > > we're stuck with now?

    > That's correct and you'll be "stuck" with him for four more years.

    God help us if that's true. Bush has already melted down into
    a delusional, drug addicted paranoid:
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4930.shtml

    Definitely NOT the man we want leading the free world for
    another four years.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 2, 2004
  12. Mark M wrote:

    > For some reason, when I click on your thumbnails, the image appears for a
    > split second, and then disapears. I've never seen this happen before.
    >
    > Any explanation as to why this might happen????

    Flip-flop.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Aug 3, 2004
  13. REED BOXIN

    Mark M Guest

    "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote in message

    > Mark M wrote:
    >
    > > For some reason, when I click on your thumbnails, the image appears for

    > > split second, and then disapears. I've never seen this happen before.
    > >
    > > Any explanation as to why this might happen????

    > Flip-flop.

    Ah.
    http://jibjab.com/

    Mark M, Aug 3, 2004
  14. Gary Eickmeier, Aug 3, 2004
  15. REED BOXIN wrote:

    > gary, i had the same feeling (i do with all politicians though) that they can't
    > relate with a guy like me .
    > didn't look like the sons ever had to get dirt under there fingers .
    > with that said im still up in the air on my choice of vote .
    >
    > politics aside any comments on the pictures ?.

    Well, they are fine pix, just snapshots though - and if you are still
    the up-in-the-air moderate, check out http://www.swiftvets.com/ and
    report back to me.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Aug 3, 2004
  16. REED BOXIN

    Rick Guest

    "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote in message news:BsBPc.7060$...

    > REED BOXIN wrote:
    >
    > > gary, i had the same feeling (i do with all politicians though) that they can't
    > > relate with a guy like me .
    > > didn't look like the sons ever had to get dirt under there fingers .
    > > with that said im still up in the air on my choice of vote .
    > >
    > > politics aside any comments on the pictures ?.

    > Well, they are fine pix, just snapshots though - and if you are still
    > the up-in-the-air moderate, check out http://www.swiftvets.com/ and
    > report back to me.

    Sounds like they have an agenda, and a major chip on their
    shoulder completely unrelated to Kerry:

    "For more than thirty years, most Vietnam veterans kept silent
    as we were maligned as misfits, addicts, and baby killers."

    Or in other words, even though the American people have
    realized the Vietnam War was a massive and pointless waste
    of 58,000 American children (average age: 19), there are
    still a few blowhards who insist we had some kind of business
    being there.

    It's groups such as this one that cause much of the animosity
    towards Vietnam vets, not the John Kerrys of the world who
    finally made peace with their consciences.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 3, 2004
  17. REED BOXIN

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <>, Rick <> wrote:
    >"Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote in message news:BsBPc.7060$...
    >>

    >> REED BOXIN wrote:
    >>
    >> > gary, i had the same feeling (i do with all politicians though) that they can't
    >> > relate with a guy like me .
    >> > didn't look like the sons ever had to get dirt under there fingers .
    >> > with that said im still up in the air on my choice of vote .
    >> >
    >> > politics aside any comments on the pictures ?.

    >> Well, they are fine pix, just snapshots though - and if you are still
    >> the up-in-the-air moderate, check out http://www.swiftvets.com/ and
    >> report back to me.

    >Sounds like they have an agenda, and a major chip on their
    >shoulder completely unrelated to Kerry:
    >
    >"For more than thirty years, most Vietnam veterans kept silent
    >as we were maligned as misfits, addicts, and baby killers."
    >
    >Or in other words, even though the American people have
    >realized the Vietnam War was a massive and pointless waste
    >of 58,000 American children (average age: 19), there are
    >still a few blowhards who insist we had some kind of business
    >being there.
    >
    >It's groups such as this one that cause much of the animosity
    >towards Vietnam vets, not the John Kerrys of the world who
    >finally made peace with their consciences.

    O'Neil (sp)? has been associated with the Repubs since Nixon's days
    (they meet). He and his friends get dragged out every few years
    since the early 70's. None of the claims he makes have gotten any
    traction so far. There is nohing new in his claims this time.

    --
    Al Dykes
    -----------

    Al Dykes, Aug 3, 2004
  18. REED BOXIN

    Rick Guest

    "Al Dykes" <> wrote in message news:cemrfm$kkm$...
    > In article <>, Rick <> wrote:

    > >> Well, they are fine pix, just snapshots though - and if you are still
    > >> the up-in-the-air moderate, check out http://www.swiftvets.com/ and
    > >> report back to me.

    > >Sounds like they have an agenda, and a major chip on their
    > >shoulder completely unrelated to Kerry:
    > >
    > >"For more than thirty years, most Vietnam veterans kept silent
    > >as we were maligned as misfits, addicts, and baby killers."
    > >
    > >Or in other words, even though the American people have
    > >realized the Vietnam War was a massive and pointless waste
    > >of 58,000 American children (average age: 19), there are
    > >still a few blowhards who insist we had some kind of business
    > >being there.
    > >
    > >It's groups such as this one that cause much of the animosity
    > >towards Vietnam vets, not the John Kerrys of the world who
    > >finally made peace with their consciences.
    > >

    > O'Neil (sp)? has been associated with the Repubs since Nixon's days
    > (they meet). He and his friends get dragged out every few years
    > since the early 70's. None of the claims he makes have gotten any
    > traction so far. There is nohing new in his claims this time.

    Pathetic how the Republicans have nothing to run their
    candidate on this time around (by any criteria, Bush's
    presidency has been an unqualified disaster), so all they
    can do is try and attack his opponent.

    Kerry will win by ten points, probably more. Unless, of
    course, Bush is able to frighten us into submission.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 3, 2004
  19. REED BOXIN

    REED BOXIN Guest

    >Well, they are fine pix,>"thanks" >just snapshots though -
    "i know but was excited to get them none the less ,
    it ain't everyday i get to have prime real estate to get shots like that with a
    presidential candidate.

    the next day i was back takeing pictures at a horse show .

    and if you are still
    >the up-in-the-air moderate, check out http://www.swiftvets.com/ and
    >report back to me.
    >
    >Gary Eickmeier

    > " gary, i find it hard to believe anything both parties are saying or what i

    read in the newspapers or the net .

    as far as i can see they try to make like they can relate with a guy like me
    and its just not the case we from 2 different worlds
    economicly and socialy speaking .

    ill decide which is the lesser of 2 evils come election .
    i must say this election is interesting to me though.
    im sure bush will be pasing thru these parts campaining again and i hope to be
    able to get some more good pictures.
    gene

    REED BOXIN, Aug 3, 2004

  20. > > Definitely NOT the man we want leading the free world for
    > > another four years.

    > Try this one, genius: http://www.swiftvets.com/
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    I like "exaggerated claims" of his accomplishments, I guess he made up the
    three purple hearts? Meanwhile "W" was partying in Alabama while allegedly
    in the Guard, although nobody can verify that, and Cheney was getting
    deferral after deferral. It's quite easy to see who the hypocrites are
    here. One website of some guys with sour grapes doesn't make Bush a good
    president, "genius". You're so good with Google, maybe you can find the WMD
    that nearly 1,000 Americans have died for?

    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Aug 3, 2004