  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    What is "Kerpalism"?

    nerd32768, Jun 11, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 11, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
    own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)

    How times have changed.

    0x22

    kpg, Jun 11, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:udac#U7TEHA.644
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
    > own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
    >
    > How times have changed.
    >
    > 0x22

    Ok KPG go get your coffee, you sound a bit testy this AM.

    Sandworm slithers to his own coffee grinder/maker.....ahhhhh
    that's better!!!!

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
    > own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
    >
    > How times have changed.

    Yes, I also had to google the kerpal. your makin it 2 ez 4 teh n00bs fris.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 11, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    WORMSIGN!

    kpg, Jun 11, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    #:

    > Sandworm slithers to his own coffee grinder/maker.....ahhhhh
    > that's better!!!!

    you just do spice, you're not kidding me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
    >> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
    >>
    >> How times have changed.

    > Yes, I also had to google the kerpal. your makin it 2 ez 4 teh n00bs
    > fris.

    make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    > make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

    Yeah. And underwear on the head. I had to do that too.

    0x22

    kpg, Jun 11, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

    chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it was,
    but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 11, 2004
  11. nerd32768

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

    > chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it was,
    > but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    > Am I correct in guessing that Chalk's term is the horrible insult used on

    dumpers? or is it something completely different?

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  12. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

    > chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it
    > was, but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".

    WAY true! but I did learn about the history of genocide
    http://artsandscience.concordia.ca/history/Frank_Chalk.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  13. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in

    >> Am I correct in guessing that Chalk's term is the horrible insult
    >> used on

    > dumpers? or is it something completely different?

    KEEP FISHIN'!

    *silence*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  14. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in
    >
    > > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

    > > chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it
    > > was, but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".
    > >

    > WAY true! but I did learn about the history of genocide
    > http://artsandscience.concordia.ca/history/Frank_Chalk.html
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    This is hilarious! I say three words, actually two(kerpal isn't in the
    dictionary), and there are 11 replies in less than three hours.

    I thought there would only be 10 replies.

    What would you do if I started asking about braindumps................

    nerd32768, Jun 11, 2004
  15. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

    nerd32768, Jun 11, 2004
  16. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in news:40c9cd08@katy-
    news.txucom.net:

    > What would you do if I started asking about braindumps................

    Flame you...within the guidelines as set forth by the Rules of Conduct of
    course...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  17. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    > I thought there would only be 10 replies.
    >
    > What would you do if I started asking about braindumps................

    Now your starting to sound like a t-t-t-troll.

    *yawn*

    kpg, Jun 11, 2004
  18. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\129840.htm (6/11/2004 10:35:12

    AM) #
    > what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

    Send $1000.00 dollars to each current member.

    This will begin the nomination process.

    Additional funds may be required after that,
    we'll let you know.

    kpg, Jun 11, 2004
  19. nerd32768

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in
    >
    > >> Am I correct in guessing that Chalk's term is the horrible insult
    > >> used on

    > > dumpers? or is it something completely different?
    > >

    > KEEP FISHIN'!
    >
    > *silence*
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    I have to go with my original guess. I found a thread that told me that OE
    changes chalk's term to sapsucker. How can I not be right?

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  20. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in news:40c9cdc4$1
    @katy-news.txucom.net:

    > what do I have to do to be a "mcngp"?

    well first never ask for a briandump....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004