    why am i getting this message on my pc ---There is an error with kernal.32
    if this continues start your computer -- then when i click off that box my
    pc looses the web page . thanks for any help

    m.g., Jan 29, 2005

  2. m.g.

    John Holmes Guest

    m.g. came up with this:

    > why am i getting this message on my pc ---There is an error with
    > kernal.32 if this continues start your computer -- then when i click
    > off that box my pc looses the web page . thanks for any help

    You need to get laid more often.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Jan 29, 2005

  3. m.g.

    The O n e Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > m.g. came up with this:
    >
    >> why am i getting this message on my pc ---There is an error with
    >> kernal.32 if this continues start your computer -- then when i click
    >> off that box my pc looses the web page . thanks for any help
    >>

    > You need to get laid more often.
    >
    > --
    > -John Holmes-
    >
    > "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    You really are a prick, John.

    The O n e, Jan 31, 2005
  4. m.g.

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:13:41 -0000, "m.g."
    <> wrote:

    >why am i getting this message on my pc ---There is an error with kernal.32
    >if this continues start your computer -- then when i click off that box my
    >pc looses the web page . thanks for any help

    Done any spyware scanning lately?

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Jan 31, 2005
  5. m.g.

    John Holmes Guest

    The O n e came up with this:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> m.g. came up with this:
    >>
    >>> why am i getting this message on my pc ---There is an error with
    >>> kernal.32 if this continues start your computer -- then when i click
    >>> off that box my pc looses the web page . thanks for any help
    >>>

    >> You need to get laid more often.
    >>
    >> --
    >> -John Holmes-
    >>
    >> "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    > You really are a prick, John.

    If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.
    Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to
    impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
    will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
    more rapidly.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."