    experts still consider it the "best".
    Any comments please.

    ross

    ross, Feb 6, 2006

  2. ross

    fred-bloggs Guest

    fred-bloggs, Feb 6, 2006

  3. fred-bloggs wrote:

    > ross <> wrote in
    >
    >> I use this and prefer it to ZoneAlarmPro but would like to know if
    >> you experts still consider it the "best". Any comments please.

    > You can still get Kerio PF 2.1.5 free from
    > http://download.kerio.com/dwn/kpf/kerio-pf-2.1.5-en-win.exe

    You may also still get the latest version from Sunbelt Software, for
    free, from the company that bought it from Kerio.
    http://www.sunbelt-software.com/Kerio.cfm

    I've been using Kerio for a long time, and like it. My personal opinion
    is that there are far less glitches than the newer ZoneAlarm versions.

    Note that the current version is actually the complete paid version, and
    that after a 30-day "trial" period, you will get a popup notice that the
    trial is about to expire. If you don't want to buy it, ignore the
    message. It will then continue to function forever, except for a few
    enhancements like web ad and script filtering - which I allow my browser
    to handle.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 6, 2006
  4. ross

    Plato Guest

    ross wrote:

    > I use this and prefer it to ZoneAlarmPro but would like to know if you
    > experts still consider it the "best".
    > Any comments please.

    A Firewall is a VERY simple app. It doesnt really matter which one you
    use.

    --
    http://www.kissmyip.com/

    Plato, Feb 6, 2006
  5. ross

    Shep© Guest

    On 6 Feb 2006 15:46:02 -0600 One man come in the name of truth Plato
    <|@|.|> sent this :

    >ross wrote:
    >>
    >> I use this and prefer it to ZoneAlarmPro but would like to know if you
    >> experts still consider it the "best".
    >> Any comments please.

    >A Firewall is a VERY simple app. It doesnt really matter which one you
    >use.

    Ditto.I can't use,"Kerio" because even disabled or IPs allowed it
    embeds itself into the registry and prevents my online gaming.

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Feb 7, 2006
  6. ross

    ross Guest

    On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:15:32 +1000, ross <>
    wrote:

    >I use this and prefer it to ZoneAlarmPro but would like to know if you
    >experts still consider it the "best".
    >Any comments please.
    >
    >ross

    Thanks people, will use it for a while and see how we go.

    ross

    ross, Feb 7, 2006