Kennedy Assassination: New Audio!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brad Johnson, May 28, 2004.

  1. Brad Johnson

    Brad Johnson Guest

    First off, just want to say thanks... I've received a number of
    private emails from collectors who have amateur recordings of one or
    even both of the two Kennedy assassinations, and I'm deeply grateful
    for all these responses! There are some great people out there, thank
    you!

    An update. I am still looking for new audio concerning both
    assassinations...

    So if you personally tape-recorded -- or know of anyone else who
    tape-recorded -- any television or radio broadcasts concerning one or
    both of the two Kennedy assassinations, please contact me!

    I'm interested in any such recordings made during the JFK
    assassination in November 1963 and/or the RFK assassination in June
    1968. Whether it's a network or local broadcast, whether the sound
    recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
    whether it was recorded in a major market or in a minor market, I want
    to know about it!

    It could have been your dad who rolled tape using his old reel-to-reel
    recorder on Friday, November 22, 1963 (or perhaps later that same
    weekend). It could be a friend or acquaintance who you suddenly
    remember mentioned to you that he recorded live coverage on June 5,
    1968. It could be someone you know who acquired a recorded broadcast
    that someone else made.

    I'm a collector, so if you have any of this or know about someone else
    who does... please email me or have them email me at:

    or

    Thank you so much!

    Brad Johnson, May 28, 2004

  2. Brad Johnson

    Ollie T Guest

    If you want some new info on Kennedy go check out the new Bubba Ho-Tep DVD.
    :)

    Ollie T, May 28, 2004

  3. TCB, baby. TCB

    michael wheeler, May 29, 2004