Ken Park DVD FS

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by EmpireMaker2003, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Uncut, Uncensored, Region Free NTSC, Widescreen. Selling for $22 PayPal
    shipped.

    EmpireMaker2003, Oct 10, 2003

  2. EmpireMaker2003

    robert gray Guest

    Hi, could you just reassure me about the image quality. Is this a
    legitimate transfer? I'll send payment as soon as I've heard from you.
    Thanks again!

    robert gray, Oct 11, 2003

  3. EmpireMaker2003

    robert gray, Oct 11, 2003
  4. EmpireMaker2003

    mazinz Guest

    i doubt it's a legitimate transfer if its region free in the ntsc format. So
    far the only official dvd was the Russian pal version (all region) his sounds
    more like it was converted over from that---

    mazinz, Oct 12, 2003